UFC on ESPN 22 PBP/Discussion

PuertoRican

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
6howS9p.jpg

Main Card (ESPN/ESPN+)

Robert Whittaker (22-5) vs. Kelvin Gastelum (16-6) (Middleweight)
Jeremy Stephens (28-18) vs. Drakkar Klose (11-2-1) (Lightweight)
Andrei Arlovski (30-20) vs. Chase Sherman (15-6) (Heavyweight)
Abdul Razak Alhassan (10-3) vs. Jacob Malkoun (4-1) (Middleweight)
Luis Pena (8-3) vs. Alexander Munoz (6-1) (Lightweight)

Preliminary Card (ESPN/ESPN+)

Tracy Cortez (8-1) vs. Justine Kish (7-3) (Women's Flyweight)
Alexander Romanov (13-0) vs. Juan Espino (10-1) (Heavyweight)
Jessica Penne (12-5) vs. Lupita Godinez (5-0) (Women's Strawweight)
Gerald Meerschaert (31-14) vs. Bartosz Fabinski (15-4) (Middleweight)
Austin Hubbard (12-5) vs. Dakota Bush (8-2) (Lightweight)
Tony Gravely (20-6) vs. Anthony Birchak (16-7) (Bantamweight)

Other

- A bantamweight bout between Tony Gravely and Nate Maness was scheduled to take place at the event. However, Maness was removed from the bout for undisclosed reasons and he was replaced by Anthony Birchak on March 26.
- Jessica Penne and Hannah Goldy were expected to meet in a women’s strawweight bout at UFC 260, but Goldy tested positive for COVID-19 and the bout was postponed. They were then rescheduled for this event. A week before the event, Goldy pulled out once again and was replaced by promotional newcomer Lupita Godinez on April 1.
- A heavyweight bout between Parker Porter and Chase Sherman was scheduled to take place at the event. However, Porter was removed from the bout on April 7 due to undisclosed reasons and was replaced by former UFC Heavyweight Champion Andrei Arlovski on April 7.
- Natan Levy was expected to face Austin Hubbard in a lightweight bout at this event. However, Levy pulled out of the bout a week before it took place due to an injury. Promotional newcomer, Dakota Bush, replaced Levy on April 12.

Drakkar can go fuck himself. Did he sprain his Vagina when Jeremy pushed him?

Guess they gotta put Laura Sanko in there vs Dern. It's the only way to make up for it

Drakkar Klose got "injured" somehow after the weigh-in. The fight is off, and my only bet on this card is cancelled.

It sucks if you have any full slate teams on DraftKings. I am going to edit my late slate DK teams right now.

Drakkar Klose got "injured" somehow after the weigh-in. The fight is off, and my only bet on this card is cancelled.

It sucks if you have any full slate teams on DraftKings. I am going to edit my late slate DK teams right now.

He's shook after that shove, doesn't want that smoke.

I will settle for Sanko vs Olivi with some form of WWE rules.
Sanko vs Olivi, bonus footage ft Gabi Garcia strapped down on a table attached to a fucking machine. Eh eh, anybody?

How the hell you get injured the day before the fight?
some retard might push you unexpectedly and you can get back problems, hell even a sneeze could result in serious injuries.

some retard might push you unexpectedly and you can get back problems, hell even a sneeze could result in serious injuries.
You might be onto something my sides just split wide opening reading that.

What nonsense the co main event is cancelled. They better just cancel the whole fight card the way i see it.

Lol it's actually now been reported that it was indeed the shove that injured klose. Hilarious stuff.

@arielhelwani

Klose suffered an injury as a result of this push at yesterday’s official weigh-ins, per sources.

Back