UFC on ESPN 22 PBP/Discussion

Old vet savvy can be sweet sometimes

Sherman so mad that AA didn't want to engage at the very end.

Ok so I have another 5k parlay that's supposed to cash on the under 5.5 rounds in the last fight on this nonsense Triller trash but the guy went down with 1:39 on the clock then the clock disappeared and they ruled it a decision. Does anyone know how this was graded??

Fuck yes boys, that was a game changer for me, from 500 to 1.2k. Thats enough for me

askren up next lots of monies for me if jake wins decision or askren wins anywhere from round 5 to 8, more excited than ufc main event haha

Have whittaker on a parlay, lets go
Think he takes a dec

Man, people really paying this kind of juice on Bobby? Can't see it. Kelvin has a granite chin, never been KO'd. Bobby used to...but has been through wars. Bobby has advantages obviously but not enough to make him this big a favorite. No way. Dog or pass for sure.

Gastelum itd +4xx looks solid too. He could conceivably get a stoppage via strikes but his back takes are super slick too if there's grappling.

Always loved Bobby and gun to my head I guess I pick him straight up here...but this line is too wide imo.

I'm on Kelvin at +233, for similar reasons. Think this fight should be closer to a 50-50.

Kelvins shitty diet just makes me think hes not disciplined enough to beat Whittaker.

The referee in the Jake vs. Askren fight legit looks like an old alcoholic bum who hangs out near the local liquor store.

Back