UFC on ESPN 24 PBP/Discussion

Hope Hawes comes out strong so I can take Daukaus live after RD 1

Some of those he got decent leverage though, you could hear the thuds. Hell of a lot better than Klein burying his head and hanging on for dear life. No attempt to even throw a strike on the mat, nor advance his position.
yes finally the judges got the grappling right

Was really impressed with the grappling of Daukus vs Allen (even though Daukus lost--he gave Allen a great back and forth grappling match). I just wonder about the ability of Daukus to even get Hawes down and get top position. Hawes might take Daukus down though, and Daukus seems good enough to sweep him.

Really interesting fight.

Was really impressed with the grappling of Daukus vs Allen (even though Daukus lost--he gave Allen a great back and forth grappling match). I just wonder about the ability of Daukus to even get Hawes down and get top position. Hawes might take Daukus down though, and Daukus seems good enough to sweep him.

yes unlike imavov daukaus won't settle in grappling situations so hawes can't really rest much this will make all the difference

missed the first one, what happened

Hawes raised his hands after the round, gotta give it to him based on that

-ufc judges 2021

Call me Nostradamus...

Daukus with the SHITTIEST attempt at that trip. Lol

Really strange to see an in shape guy who's hips are wider than his shoulders

I thought Hawes was on the verge of being finished but he might have stolen that round

Who would have thought Daukaus would be first to gass. Crazy 2nd round!

daukus looks dead, horrible body, bad cardio

BAS no live lines after rd 2? Weird.

I think this is 19-19 but shockingly Hawes looks fresher.

Back