UFC on ESPN+ 26: 2.22 9:30pm ET Paul Felder vs Dan Hooker

I'm with ya Sherbro. Big hooker fan, he's gonna get it done.
Yeah and I feel like felder is over rated. Hooker has a huge ceiling on him. Gonna be pulling big time for him, I’m hoping he’ll surprise a lot of people

Yeah and I feel like felder is over rated. Hooker has a huge ceiling on him. Gonna be pulling big time for him, I’m hoping he’ll surprise a lot of people
Dan hooker gets my vote every time.

Felder is no joke, he is very resilient, anyone who's fought Barboza twice HAS to be resilient.

But Hooker on home soil ?? That dude is gonna have been training like a maniac especially as it's in in NZ AND he got beaten badly by Barboza in the past, and there is some genuine beef between these two now.

I have to believe Hooker is gonna rouse the Kiwi Fires of Hell within himself to go berserk in the cage and get the job done by Any Means Necessary.

Props added

I think this is a very lowkey good fightcard
The matchups are made for beatifull violance

The main event <{anton}>

Man I was gonna bet Dan but the more I think about it the tougher it is to pick. I'm going Felder late KO 4
Yeah I picked Dan to win against Iaquinta because he is a much better striker
Sherdog finaly realized how good these city boxing guys are at striking
In this fight the technique/the shot selection/volume from Hooker would be enough to win if he could be disciplened and composed for 5 rounds but dont see that happening
I think he will start like this but eventualy its gonna be a war outbreak and Felder is a foking tank and is never been finished.
I still go with Hooker but wont be surprised if Felder takes over in the later rounds and hurts Hooker badly

Damm the fight went exactly like expected
This is a draw in my book but noway these judges will give that

Wow they gave it to the hometown boy
If someone had to win It should have been 48/47 Felder

Hey @helax , you paid out on the "doesn't go to decision" prop by mistake

There were 2 duplicate dec/no-dec props, and the other no-dec took the loss

Back