PBP UFC on ESPN 28: Hall vs. Strickland - PBP Discussion: 6:30 p.m. ET/3:30 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
78698-2410488.png

This happens when you have well-matched opponents, you can always rely on Bellator to up your win lose ratio.

I actually fell asleep moments before the event lol I gotta stop doing that. <{vega}>

I'm convinced that you don't know what you are watching.

nah. I’ve just been watching mma for 20 years and actually train. If you knew what you’re watching, you’d notice how bad a lot of these guys are. Mind you, I didn’t say ALL. I said most. A lot of these guys are just trained tough guys, but the skill isn’t there for most unranked fighters. That’s why I say most. The top 10-15 in most leagues are legit. But most of the other fighters are just tough guys.

I’m convinced that you don’t know what you’re watching.

Lol. That fight was good.

Why share an opinion on something you didn't actually watch?

Seems weird.

why do you cape so hard for wmma when the skill level is so sub par? I guess you enjoy local mma cards too? That’s cool. Enjoy what you enjoy. But don’t act like it’s too tier when it isn’t.

why do you cape so hard for wmma when the skill level is so sub par? I guess you enjoy local mma cards too? That’s cool. Enjoy what you enjoy. But don’t act like it’s too tier when it isn’t.
You didn't even watch the fight. Your opinion on the skill level displayed is completely irrelevant.

Back