UFC on ESPN+ 28 Lee vs Oliveira

David Dvorak @ -125

Has not had a fight go to the scorecard in 8 years

Just looked into this. Interesting that the stat cut off at 33. I could say that more fighters lost that missed weight in the last 21 fights. It's just picking and choosing where you do your cutoff. Here are the results over 76 fights, which really isn't a large sample size. I'm telling you, if you extend it on a further sample size, you are really going to rethink your thoughts on this.

https://www.betmma.tips/ufc_fighters_who_missed_weight.php

already did that too. 33 fights going back chronologically is 3 years worth of data.

IMO, a lot has changed in the way fighters train which makes me not want include data past 2017. Take that for what it’s worth.

33 is a pathetic sample size, why can't you understand that with a larger sample size your trend dissappears?

Overall this thread has been really enlightening. All the idiots have come out and revealed themselves.

I'm not surprised that the people who believe in bat soup hoaxes or get triggered by the historical nature of Nationalism are all the worst gamblers in the forum.

How can you ever expect to handicap fights objectively when you have no critical thinking skills?

where are your bets in the betting thread? So much shit talking from someone that doesn’t even post their bets before the event. Either post your bets before hand or fuck off. <DisgustingHHH>

Is nobody here?? I thought this event would be popping today because of the Corona Virus. I guess UFC is just that dead.

Maia has fought like 40 fights against people who can light him up on the feet, that's nothing new, he's also fought just as many fights while having cardio issues. I don't see what's changed from his last fight to this one, other than he's slightly older
You surely understand now. Askren was lighting him up on the feet as I said. Askren. What's changed from Maia's last fight is an opponent who's an actual striker.

suYT8uH.jpg
It's sad we don't have fights for about a month. I just wanted to say I have been a lurker for years reading this forum. I'm a straight degenerate gambler. I bet on every fight. When I don't know what to take I go to you guys for a winner. Just keep up the good work when things are normal again. I honestly appreciate the hard work and analyze you guy's give.

Back