UFC on ESPN 28 PBP/Discussion

on round 5 prop and doesn't go distance in a parlay ender, going to be a bad beat if strickland doesn't finish this

who would have thought this would go to a dec llol. I had a unit on finish and tiny bit on Hall ko. Cashed out because props have been a massive hole for me this year, glad

Bellator is playing hype videos to waste some time for Strickland vs. Hall to finish. After this fight is over, the Bellator main event will start.

Had 250 on Strickland rd4/5/decision, rd3 scared me, let's gooo

Bellator is playing hype videos to waste some time for Strickland vs. Hall to finish. After this fight is over, the Bellator main event will start.

Burnell vs Sanchez still hasn't happened. their co-main

Back to the drawing board for me, fuck had the FDGTD big. It was close a couple times.

I feel like Sean could have tried for a finish and would have got it in the 5th. Lesson learned, never bet his props in they future.

My Strickland ML play looks great in hindsight, it felt kinda forced as the week went on but I guess my faith in Hall's inactivity paid off.

Also threw in a somewhat last minute bet on McKee in Bellator yesterday so a solid 2.5u profit for the weekend of MMA and only made 2 bets haha. Didn't watch any of either card, maybe this should be my new strategy...

I feel like Sean could have tried for a finish and would have got it in the 5th. Lesson learned, never bet his props in they future.
its a goood lesson, i have lost just under 10k this year on props

Back