UFC on ESPN+ 29 Woodley vs Edwards

If dana really cared he would offer 7 digit figures for $$ and all sorts of matchups would materialize but he's greedy asf. Even in this situation fighters still being underpaid.

It doesn't matter how much money he offers when they were never getting a location to host...

Honestly bizarre so much went into saving these fight nights. Put all your energy into saving Khabib/Ferg; only fight that matters in the next month

It doesn't matter how much money he offers when they were never getting a location to host...

Honestly bizarre so much went into saving these fight nights. Put all your energy into saving Khabib/Ferg; only fight that matters in the next month
They had an Indian reservation in Oklahoma according to Dana. But are now observing the latest guidelines about 10 people in a room max so that kills it now according to Dana.

Well that sucks. Really respect how hard Dana White tried to get it together though. Can´t fault his work ethic. Man is a workhorse, and no wonder why he´s so successful. So determined to get it done when everyone else postponed for reasons debateable.
Lol very delusional

So Cage Warriors is on my betting site, along with Todorovic v Philips?

Any news on this before I start researching?

So Cage Warriors is on my betting site, along with Todorovic v Philips?

Any news on this before I start researching?

Word is they have moved the show to Manchester and it will go ahead Friday. That's the most recent update, but that could change at any moment really.

Word is they have moved the show to Manchester and it will go ahead Friday. That's the most recent update, but that could change at any moment really.
Ye sweet that's all iv been hearing. Semms like it's good to go, London was the only problem,and the crowd.

I hope they do a super event and put all the missed fights on one show.

I hope they do a super event and put all the missed fights on one show.
They owe ESPN x number of shows to get paid a certain amount. They'll more likely fill in some other UFC free weekends with cards they add later in the year to make up the three cards that were cancelled, not stack one show.

Back