UFC on ESPN+ 34 Overeem vs Harris PBP and Discussion

I could understand scoring it for Claudia if you were watching something else for the first 4 minutes of round 3.

I think the word robbery is thrown out way too easily. If there is close rounds and fights depending on 1 round, i wouldnt call it a robbery. I bet on Vera and Hill, but lets be honest. Its part of the game, thats what happends when you bet on these close ones.

look on bestfight odds how ige had alot of line movement late towards the fight across most books it was set up 100%... probably told him as long as u dont get finished youll get the decision since its edsons last fight on cotract lol

I think the word robbery is thrown out way too easily. If there is close rounds and fights depending on 1 round, i wouldnt call it a robbery. I bet on Vera and Hill, but lets be honest. Its part of the game, thats what happends when you bet on these close ones.
/

Not a lot of people talking about walts weight gain from his previous fight. Maybe he let himself go after the tragedy? Extra weight for a heavyweight is usually a detriment. I also heard from the broadcast that Overeem has been training throughout the whole covid thing. Hard to imagine that although Walt has been motivated, the tragedy didn’t affect him negatively. Dog or pass in the main event. Overeem lost a freak fight and I don’t see him losing 2 in a row especially when he has had so much experience in these 5 rounders.

My last 2 bets of the night:

- 1u for 1.6u Overeem ITD +160
- Parlay (5u for 6u): Gadelha ML, Overeem/Harris ITD, NOT Jotko ITD

I got a crazy line at 3.75 for Walt harris round 1,2 and 3. But i wont be mad if Overeem wins. Love that dude.

Damn. Alistair with Final Boss/Super Villain music. Hope this doesnt turn into a Texeira-Smith main

Overeem is like the Luke Rockhold of the HW division. Fantastic skill set, can beat anyone any given day... No problem putting my money on him.

m9Ujjb1.jpg

Overeem is like the Luke Rockhold of the HW division. Fantastic skill set, can beat anyone any given day... No problem putting my money on him.
As a underdog, sure. I can't keep track on how many fights he have lost that he should have won easily.

Overeem, still one of the very few muscular heavyweights. Overeem wins from the eye test alone. Gonna be a banger

Someone get finished please don't need these shitty judges messing shit up more

Not a lot of people talking about walts weight gain from his previous fight.
He looked like a LHW next to Walt on face off honestly
Overeem lost a freak fight and I don’t see him losing 2 in a row especially when he has had so much experience in these 5 rounders.
He absolutely can. He has that bad habit to get himself with his back to the fences in a high guard and let people tee off on him. Most guys don't take adantage of this because they think it's a trap (no, it isn't), or they just can't get around his guard. I can see Walt taking advantage if he catches him in this position, tho

fuck i can't help myself

on alistair and the under

Back