UFC on ESPN+ 34 Overeem vs Harris PBP and Discussion

Glad I took Casey ITD small +550, alot of parlays busted tho as I had that fight goes distance zzz

Courtney Casey: Feint the jab. Feint the jab.

MRB: Doesn't react.

Courtney Casey: Should I actually throw the Ja...
tenor.gif

That was beautiful. Casey underrated on the ground.

Yeah...but ffs I learned how to stack against an armbar attempt on my 2nd day at the gym. And...AND.....she had the freaking fence to help her because when you stack there, Casey has nowhere to slide her hips to try to readjust. The armbar set up was okay I guess, but the sub defense was about as horrible as is possible.

2-0 to start the event keep betting opposites of me you degenerates lol Elkins landwher over 2.5-180 for 50 EASY MONEY!!!!!!

Nice one Casey. Was worried when she was staying on the ground so long. Good recovery from the Mayes one. Always love to see armbars.

All this aninah commercials like people are going to feel bad if walt gets finished.

Feel sick for Walt Harris, especially considering what he may experience tonight. It's a tough game, life and the fight.

Feel sick for Walt Harris, especially considering what he may experience tonight. It's a tough game, life and the fight.

No parent should ever have to go through that. Ever.

Put a flyer on these, looking good so far....

5/16/20 6:00pm MMA Props Fighting 10253 Fights to end in submission over 2½ +270* vs Fights to end in submission under 2½
Risking $10.00 To Win $27.00

5/16/20 6:00pm MMA Props Fighting 10255 Fights to end in submission over 3½ +910* vs Fights to end in submission under 3½
Risking $25.00 To Win $227.50

Yeah...but ffs I learned how to stack against an armbar attempt on my 2nd day at the gym. And...AND.....she had the freaking fence to help her because when you stack there, Casey has nowhere to slide her hips to try to readjust. The armbar set up was okay I guess, but the sub defense was about as horrible as is possible.

Dont deny that, just saying that people dont rate Casey ground game highly and it's better than they think it is.

Also b/c I'm a douchebag that ppl don't forget.

Dont deny that, just saying that people dont rate Casey ground game highly and it's better than they think it is.

Absolutely. Her setup wasn't bad at all. It should never work when she's pressed up against the cage like that though. Botella's defense was absolutely horrid.

Ha Landwehr getting hit by the guy holding pads for him

Can’t bring myself to play landwehr ml. Took his dec prop for a unit.

I keep thinking Elkins is going to take this but I’d like a better price

Can’t bring myself to play landwehr ml. Took his dec prop for a unit.

I keep thinking Elkins is going to take this but I’d like a better price
Strange seeing elkins as the favorite after he made Hall look like a glory kickboxing champion.

Don't forget to post your bets in the "bets thread" prior to the card starting. ;)
That's a lot of work, tho. Fr tho, I forgot there was one of those. Will do next time.

Btw good to see you fucker. Hope all is well.

Back