1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

UFC on ESPN+ 34 Overeem vs Harris PBP and Discussion

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by PolarBearPaulVarelans, May 16, 2020.

1. 2020Tracked Green Belt

Woodly isn't out grappling or wrestling Burns, when does Woodly ever do that?

He will have his back pinned to that cage from the first bell and that right hand will be cocked and loaded ready to fire.. While he waits.. And waits.. And waits some more.

Last edited: May 17, 2020
  2. Sono07 Brown Belt

Ha even Yadong was surprised he won.
    Some pissed off fighters last night. Hill was on fire no way she should have been a 2 to 1 dog.

3. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

I don't know if I'll be on Burns but I damn sure am not betting Woodley at 38, coming off this long layoff, and constantly seeming to turn down fights. I have no idea if Woodley really wants to even fight anymore.

4. Kyle Stephens Purple Belt

People who come off title fight losses usually lose the next one, and sometimes even get embarassed. Look it up. Furthermore, Burns is leaps and bounds better striker, more comfortable and technically better than he was years ago. He is giving up size in this match up, but I don't have much more problems to point out with him, honestly. He is the better striker, the better wrestler, the better round winner. He is not losing decisions, unless he is really outclassed. Woodley is painfully low volume, and he ain't comming forward too. It's bad visual for the judges. Unless he KO's Burns stiff, which I admit is a real possibility, I don't see him outpointing him in any shape or form. Do I need to even mention the 5 rounds?
    That's how I see this fight

5. TrueAscension Brown Belt

You’re both nuts. Woodley is gonna melt Burns

6. Wiktoruspro Brown Belt

I dont trust Gilberts chin

7. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

If Woodley wins it will be by landing a bomb. Can bet Burns and hedge with Woodley KO possibly, depending on odds.

8. Kyle Stephens Purple Belt

You might be right. But I like his price tag. If he doesn't get slept he's winning, right?

9. Wiktoruspro Brown Belt

Woodley is a bad matchup for him imo. His ttd is good and he has ko power

10. GoldenWolf87 Brown Belt

From this fight card i got two or three correct, the other fights were quite difficult