UFC on ESPN 4 PBP/Discussion

Fuck it, Hardy and Harris made my night

Not as good as the Sac card

Onto the next one

Horrible start to the night with the librarian getting wrecked, and my awful Vick bet.

Hardy/Harris/Edwards saved me.

Vick and Sam Alvey both piss me off.

I thought Vick would adapt and stop backing up towards the cage, but he's just a LW Struve I guess.

Alvey's demeanor pisses me off. Every time he loses he acts so fucking surprised and pouts. Like broseph, you clearly lost that fight. Your fake ass smiling facade is irritating.

Vick and Sam Alvey both piss me off.

I thought Vick would adapt and stop backing up towards the cage, but he's just a LW Struve I guess.

Alvey's demeanor pisses me off. Every time he loses he acts so fucking surprised and pouts. Like broseph, you clearly lost that fight. Your fake ass smiling facade is irritating.
Dumbest fighter on the roster. How many fights has he cost himself by doing nothing yet refuses to learn from it. Hope he doesnt get cut because hes an easy fade and you usually get good odds againat him for some reason.

Bad card boys, Lost 90% on Rothwell , then The rest on Aldana, Peterson and Roxane.

Dont regret the Peterson bet, other two were impulsive and I should of known better.

We go from scratch next week..

Night sucked! Worse night in a while. Started with that BS Pennington/Aldena decision and ends with RDA getting brutalized. On to the next one…

Bad card boys, Lost 90% on Rothwell , then The rest on Aldana, Peterson and Roxane.

Dont regret the Peterson bet, other two were impulsive and I should of known better.

We go from scratch next week..

You bet everything you have on one card?

Bet $200, lost $200. Fuck me right. Serves me right after two great cards in a row. Still think a couple decisions went the wrong way, but that happens. At least I didn't go in too hard here.

Back