UFC on ESPN 55: Nicolau vs. Perez

Is it a gpp contest you qualified for? In other words it will have a lot of entrants? If so, there's 2 things to keep in mind imo.

First, leave some salary on the table. Not a lot, but if you spend every dollar available the odds skyrocket of you having the same lineup as a lot of other people. The key in the big gpp tourneys is to try to find a way to be a little different.

Second, take fighters with high FS upside. DK prices the fighters purely based on ML odds. But a heavily favored fighter with low finishing upside who won't get TD's won't win you a gpp. Focus on fights with a high likelihood of an early finish. You're gonna have to get at least 2 underdogs in your lineup to make the salary cap work. So you might as well focus on dogs that IF they win, they score huge. Guskov stands out. Lane would be another, if you think he has a shot.

The few gpp's I won big prizes on, the lineups all were constructed that way.
Thanks for the info. This is just me vs. him since we tied in the gpp. Which makes it harder in my opinion since I have to play more chalk.

Thanks for the info. This is just me vs. him since we tied in the gpp. Which makes it harder in my opinion since I have to play more chalk.

Ohhh well disregard everything I said LMAO.

In a 1 v 1 my lineup would probably be something like Diniz, Pearce, Spann, Llontop, Perez, Hubbard.

Something like that.

This was my lineup that tied for 1st. I won most everything else I played with that lineup. So annoying to tie.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 3.03.28 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 3.03.28 PM.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 11
Llontop and Barack Onama missed weight.

Yahya ML is 4.25, Yahya sub is 9.00. Zero sense, that sub line is great. Easy bet.

Back