UFC on ESPN 7 PBP/Discussion

Eryk Anders with that sweet, sweet vintage Street Fighter Alpha 3 shirt. Way more interesting than any of this weepy shit we've seen so far.

Are we watching a sporting event, or a cancer telethon?

Boring intro.. 10 min more of that? Fack...

Rashad has become so small, can't believe this guy once won the TUF HW season against a 265 pound Brad Imes.

This cancer pre-show is a bummer.

Muradov with full camp is ez win he won't gas this time.

2019 UFC fighter "promotion"- "Rozenstruik is a swell, nice guy! He's fighting for the people of Suriname!"

Early 2000's style UFC fighter promos- "Rozenstruik is a badass who knocks people dead. Here's a clip of him talking about how badly he is going to beat the shit out of Overeem, with ominous music playing in the background."

PRIDE-style promotion- "Rozenstruk is a larger-than-life, straight-up KILLER and striking legend who fought and defeated giant apes in his formative years in Suriname. He will actually murder you if you so much as you look at him wrong. Now he is fighting a God of fighting and another mass murderering maniac in Alistair Overeem!"

And we wonder why MMA has dipped in popularity, and the build-up is nowhere near as fun and exciting as it used to be.

Buffer with the fly ass suit as usual, love it.

I can confidently state that I have never seen the Czech and Uzbek flags right next to one another before.

Heading down to my seats you filthy degenerates

I’ll be in the front row, looking fly

1-0 Muradov. Looks like Smith is just gonna pray for the one hit ko.

1-0 Muradov. Looks like Smith is just gonna pray for the one hit ko.
He looks like he's walking in mud, but that giant low blow helps slow muradov down. Might invest in another one soon.

Nice work by Muradov countering Smiths head movement with this kicks/knees

I am glad I faded Muradov once again on DraftKings.

He is well-rounded, but he isn't good in any one area.

2-0 Muradov. Pretty clear. With more time he had Smiths neck at the end. Smith did land two of those looping shots though.

Back