UFC on ESPN 7 PBP/Discussion

All my parlays ending in under 4.5 rounds for main event, let's hope we don't get another Lewis vs Ngannou

1.5 on Jairzinho because the night went well
And the Reem might show up slow

Overeem about to punish this scrub clown. There's levels to this game.

wow nice! Awesome winnings! What made you bet the draw though? When did you make those bets? Didn´t see how this would become a draw, was it like you´d expect calvillo to dominate round 3 but Marina survive or how?
This was luck. I hit the Song draw they were loose bets. I didn’t see the draw coming to be honest on the Calvillo fight when I bet it.

£30 Makhmud and Mitchell to win returning £75 inc stake
£30 Rothwell and Means to win returning £70 inc stake
£5 Aspen Ladd to win by TKO returning £25 inc stake
been a good night for this old fella

got £5 on Overeem to win by TKO or KO in RD1 to return £35 and thats me done for tonight

Ahahaha, after we got our first draw i added small draw bets on every single match except main event.
Skärmavbild 2019-12-08 kl. 06.09.54.png Skärmavbild 2019-12-08 kl. 06.11.17.png

Just a punt on my end but Jairzinho does have hands
He does, it's heavyweight. So does overeem though as well as other path of victories like on the ground. Reem at dog odds in hindsight momentarily will look like one of the best lines of the year.

He does, it's heavyweight. So does overeem though as well as other path of victories like on the ground. Reem at dog odds in hindsight momentarily will look like one of the best lines of the year.
I'll eat my hat if i'm wrong but I think you might be underestimating the finesse of Rosen here.

Back