UFC on ESPN 8 Ngannou vs Rozenstruik

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
YuybCfA.jpg

I have one unit on Rozenstruik at +205. I know Ngonnou has way more skill at this point but it’s going to be a brawl. I’ll take the guy at + money who punched Overeem so hard his lip blew off his face. (I know Ngonnou KO’d Overeem like we’ve never seen before.) still taking the dog at +200

Rozenstruik is a better striker than ngannou but people seem to be wanting to max bet ngannou at these terrible odds

Castro at +160 speaks to me vs Hardy, line feels off.

Rozenstruik is a better striker than ngannou but people seem to be wanting to max bet ngannou at these terrible odds
Rozen looked terrible against The Reem.
Very uninspiring win. The Predator is hungry & will claim his next victim here

If this isn't a perfect style match up for Rountree I don't know what is

I think Rozenstriuk might pull a upset, this will be a stand up fight, both got big ko power but Rozenstriuk has better cardio

I think Rozenstriuk might pull a upset, this will be a stand up fight, both got big ko power but Rozenstriuk has better cardio
It amazes me that he's +225 right now on Bovada. I would put him more around +160-170 range..

When are the bookies gonna learn - Cody Garbrandt is washed, don't put him as a favourite anymore. I'll take Assuncao. He is very good on the counter and Cody is leading with his chin. If Cody fights like a dumbass, like per usual, he is not winning this.

We have to prepare for another Ngannou-Lewis. Ngannou is for sure a pure counter-puncher. This is obvious, we had a lot of fights to watch him getting nothing done if the opponent is not actively engaging. It seems that Rozenstruik has a little of that too. I have terrible feeling for this fight. UFC gonna promote it like it will be a fucking war and all it's going to be is another staring contest... Hopefully not. As a bettor, in these fights where nothing happens, you just gotta bet the underdog. If it's going to be a flipcoin decision in the end - why not putting money next to the large +number?

Back