UFC on ESPN: Sandhagen vs. Dillashaw PBP

Had it 3-2 Dillashaw, but razor close.

Tj looked real good, showing championship experience. Cory literally fell apart for no reason and showed crazy shit iq giving his back repeatedly.
I think the pace did it. Tj being in your face for 5 rounds will make you make bad decisions

tenor.gif

Maycee and Tj Split wins

Tj looked real good, showing championship experience. Cory literally fell apart for no reason and showed crazy shit iq giving his back repeatedly.

That spinning shit fun when you're dunking on low level guys, but it's no bueno when fighting championship level guys. Especially considering his technical striking is so good, the wild stuff becomes a liability. Cormier was spot on for calling him out on it.

ended up completely breaking even. lost a lot on phillips -3.5pts at -140 which I felt was a lock. allen tko +1200 was such a good bet.

bad performance from sandhagen, he was pretty tired after rd 1, he really shit the bed here...

Cool story. My tickets still cashed thankfully.
I mean it was a live bettors dream fight. He never really looked in trouble, and as soon as Corey realized he couldn't out cardio him, he looked rattled. Not on the same level.

I personally think they are just retarded.
I guess I'm biased seeing so much corruption where there's money.. in sports and politics

Even though I'm up, I'm sick of these judges either way.. time to go fishing

Terrible for the guys correctly sharping these fights and also live betting... and wow if anyone went chasing and got shivved..

Last edited:
Back