ufc on fox 18 play-by-play and discussion

Fuck you ref!! FUCK!!! YOU!!!!

Seriously though, stiff arming is a technique a fuck ton of fighters use to keep distance!!! That was the FIRST poke and it wasn't intentional AT ALL, but take a point because of the knee before? Cmon. Bullshit.

I agree with the Draw, at least from what I watched. I had no bets on the fight, so I didn't view it as closely as I would if I did actually bet it.

anyone know if unibet LB is a push on draws?

Damon Jackson should get cut with this performance. Levan better improve quick.

nothing worse then watching a shitty fight and getting scrwed by the ref in the process =/

I didn't have money on that fight and think a draw was probably a fair result.

I'd love to see 2 accidental fouls in the same round being a point deduction becoming a precedent. Deliberate or not eye-pokes cause damage and too many fighters have had unfair advantages from them, Browne being the best recent example. In that fight the eye-poke completely changed the momentum and he got away with it.

Not a big loss but i'm salty lol lets move on!

Degen bets. Brown by dec and Dwyer fastest KO

My bookie doesn't offer the draw option when it comes to props, does that mean the bet is void?

freerolling dwyer here. much more comfortable than my initial risk on it

draw was +15500
Probably best line of the night that hits but seriously how do you predict this? Same as kerber upset...seems impossible to bet these longshots and stay profitable long term

Honestly though, do either of them deserve a win bonus for that fight? Lol.

That was the FIRST poke and it wasn't intentional AT ALL, but take a point because of the knee before? Cmon. Bullshit.

Doubly bullshit just because the replay made it so clear that Jackson was lunging in with his own open hand and swiping Jackson's face.

Just going with the under 1.5. Both guys can end it pretty quickly.

Back