UFC on Fox 19 PBP/discussion

took a small hedge rashad ko/tko +900

I hope Glover gets a relatively quick finish, or else we're going to see one boring fight once Rashad gets on his bicycle after not being able to get his TDs.
Who cares abut excitement? I have Glover by decision. I want to win money here, lol!

Both guys are 36, but GT the guy with the more finishes via ko n sub.

Rashads wrestling is good but yeah all depends on what version of rashad we have here.

man i dont' know what the hell to do on GT vs rashad. i just don't. i have a 0.18u bet on glover to win by sub (to win 0.99u)... that's it.

i think GT could finish him, no doubt, but i also think this could be a 50/50 fight if it does go 5 rounds. maybe GT gasses. maybe rashad runs for the whole fight. idk.

gonna throw a bet on O3.0 rounds -147 (this is way better than O3.5 -142 or goes 5 rounds -125).

i think it's gonna be fairly competitive unless GT catches him early.
Me neither mate, think glover but rashad could catch him early in the 1st or 2nd

what's FOTN so far?

four contenders

dos santos-akhmedov
torres-namajunas
chiesa-dariush
swanson-dias

i think chiesa-dariush is the frontrunner...

I'll keep the math simple I guess. Glover koed Bader and Bader dec Rashad. So I'll try Glover itd.

Small bet though as Rashad has only been finished once. Good luck.

I've got glover to finish my 6 tram parlay parlay for a grand. 5-0 so far

Rashads chin has been wrecked for years, but people forget because he fights once every 2 years. Glover by ktfo.

Hopefully Rashad can get a td in the first, so I can lb Glover after at better odds. That would be the ideal situation.

Who cares abut excitement? I have Glover by decision. I want to win money here, lol!
haha sometimes I'm completely riveted and totally oblivious that I'm watching a shit fight because of the money I have on it.

what's FOTN so far?

four contenders

dos santos-akhmedov
torres-namajunas
chiesa-dariush
swanson-dias

i think chiesa-dariush is the frontrunner...

That's the one I'm on but I'd be surprised if it wins. Not shocked, but a little surprised. We'll see how this one goes but prolly Cub/Dias? Meh, come to think of it I have no idea LOL.

Hopefully Rashad can get a td in the first, so I can lb Glover after at better odds. That would be the ideal situation.

I was planning to do this as well :D
though I already have a lot on Glover...

My left nut on glover. Srsly so big on tex here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back