UFC on Fox 21: Condit vs Maia - Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who likes lauzon here? He has some underated power hurt pulver and guillard before subbing them hammered gomi and first man to stop sanchez. Seems like he has more left than miller but normally i wrongly pick against lauzon but think i do really favour him here @ around evens.

Alvey around evens think i like him too casey is pretty bad with a horrible gas tank and all losses by ko

Last edited:
I don't know who to choose for Maia vs Condit. But I do like the over 3 1/2 for that fight. But I'd favor an over 2 1/2 better. But they currently aren't offering that. Just the over 3 and 1/2 at -125 odds.

I don't know who to choose for Maia vs Condit. But I do like the over 3 1/2 for that fight. But I'd favor an over 2 1/2 better. But they currently aren't offering that. Just the over 3 and 1/2 at -125 odds.

Lb all day for me esp if you like condit. 8/10 his line is better after r1.

I think I like lauzon. Already bet Maia/condit over. Love that line.

I'll probably end up on condit rd 4/5

Seems to come down to can condit stop Maia late. Maia likely takes first 2, maybe 3 rounds. Then fades, but how badly is the key. The Maia in rd 5 vs laflare is in deep shit.

Was so prepared to hammer Maia when this was 3

I think I am going to roll with Condit here. I know his tdd is generally not very good but I think he can keep his space with Maia and win.

Got Condit ML @ 1.80, I feel pretty confident he can somewhat avoid the takedown and stay on the outside.

Last edited:
This card is soooo top heavy .. some great fights up top... Garbage in bottom half...

Doesn't mean it cant be a good betting card, but still

I reckon Condit will be a good live bet, if he survives the first 2 rounds. Maia tends to gas, he looked very tired v Brown until Brown jumped into his guard whilst trying to finish him. Condit will be smarter IMO.

Fight doesn't go the distance seems decent as well since I covers an early Maia sub and a late Condit finish.

i think condit's defense is good enough to not allow maia access to his back. and i agree with the sentiment that it'll prolly be a goldmine for live betting, and that maia will probably start fading in the third. pretty sure greg jackson knows this aswell, and condit. and that they'll gameplan accordingly. since they know condit never fades.

pettis vs oliviera feels like a fight you bet no scorecards in some direction, do bronx is very aggressive with his grappling, and pettis is up against a wall here after flunking out of 155 and trying his hand at 145 he really needs to make a statement.

alvey vs casey might be worth it if alvey is + money to finish, casey should be easy enough to gameplan for as his striking is trash, and the takedowns he shoots are usually telegraphed from the parking lot outside the venue.

Great news brits main card starts at 1am next week so 3am finish hopefully as only 4 fights on main card. Im hanging today!

Looking at this card is anyone going to be bigger than -200 fav? I think this card screams lb. Only fight im tempted on is lauzon i think.

Last edited:
Already have 2u on Condit at -110 and I have him to finish a parlay for a little over 3u. Also put a little on his round 4 and 5 props. Maia could certainly get an early sub but I think Condit is good enough to survive and he should have a huge advantage later in the fight. I just see more paths to victory for Condit in a 5 round fight.

i think condit's defense is good enough to not allow maia access to his back. and i agree with the sentiment that it'll prolly be a goldmine for live betting, and that maia will probably start fading in the third. pretty sure greg jackson knows this aswell, and condit. and that they'll gameplan accordingly. since they know condit never fades.
my thoughts exactly

Maia as a last leg on parlay....And now all of a sudden it's five rounds.
Feeling betrayed....lol

Might just as well hop into Condit train..

Last edited:
Just hope the winner doesn't think they can cut the line for a title shot when we have a clear number one contender right now

Conor McGregor

Bochniak Barzola can anyone chime in?

judging mostly from their debuts, i think bochniak has the edge on the feet but if barzola can get his td's, he should take it. i think that's what this fight comes down to. pretty close on paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back