UFC on Fox 21: Condit vs Maia - Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.
o60PU1u.jpg

Not only do I have him scouted, but I have faced him in ~30ish rounds of sparring (half kickboxing w/ takedowns, half MMA with no round kicks) and drilled with him a bunch as well.

I am only willing to sell this information, though, since I expect Kennedy to be one of my most profitable fighters to bet on, and I don't want the betting public at large (and Kalikas) to have it.

PM me if interested. Depending on your unit size, it may be worth it.
Stop spamming this crap.

Stop spamming this crap.

I didn't realize it was bad manners... I apologize. I just figured it was a rare occasion to have this good of information on a fighter that there's next-to-no info on, and that people would want to voluntarily exchange money for it. I know I would.

@plekz... the point of gambling is to make money. The reasons I stated are, of course, why I would make less money if I posted it.

I forgot the beast that is mcclellan is fighting. let's do this boy!

My early breakdown of Condit/Maia

I got Maia on this one. I think he will be able to take down Condit at will. Carlos almost has no take down defense. His only hope is to do damage from the bottom guard while trying to work his way back to the feet with the hope that he can wear down Maia in the later rounds. I will be betting on Maia ML and sub. but will also put a small amount on Condit in the 4th and 5th ground to cover my ass, as I think if Condit wins it will be in one of those 2 rounds.

the point of life is to not be a c'nt. tip for the day? stop being one.
Plekz, what was your thoughts on the Conor fight? I know you tried hard to get your point across that Conor couldn't use leg kicks and go the distance :)

anyone knows why bet365 didn't provide live betting of FS1 fights last two cards?what happened to bet365?will we get live betting of FS1 card this weekend ?

By the way,Ning guangyou doesn't train full time for this weekend's fight. He opens a gym and it costs him too much energy

my thoughts are that if you are illiterate (which based on your claim, reading would be something you struggle with) please do not adress me. never said he couldn't use legkicks, i said he would be kicking with mainly his leg and not getting much hip into it (which he did) never said he couldn't go the distance either. i said he would either finish him in the early frames, or if he were to go the distance he would be forced to fight unlike how he had ever prior in his career, and completly shy away from all his natural tendencies as a fighter (which again is what he did) it's just not something you can bank on that a guy is going to be able to do.

that's the amount of time you'll ever get from me.

Im torn in Maia-Condit.

I think a big factor is going to be Condit active guard which will make Maia work and get tired.
Another thing I dont see being talked about is Maias improved ground and pound. As a Gunnar Nelson hater, I enjoyed how he beat the crap out of him from the top. That was brutal.

I favor Lauzon for everything that has been said here.

I think Pettis smokes Do Bronx. I dont think Oliveira has the tools to beat Pettis.
Showtime will not have the size disadvantage there and his TDD should be good enough to keep it standing.

Oh.. and I think Alvey KTFO Casey but I may be biased since I like Alvey and strongly dislike Casey.

Condit does have shitty TDD. But doesn't he get up? He was able to keep getting up with Hendricks and Woodley.

Brown had Maia tired in 3rd. I think Condition will also. So even if Maia sweeps first 3. Condit could score a late stoppage or pick up a 10-8 in the 4th or 5th or both. I just keep seeing the Maia in that 5th with Laflare

Condit does have shitty TDD. But doesn't he get up? He was able to keep getting up with Hendricks and Woodley.

Brown had Maia tired in 3rd. I think Condition will also. So even if Maia sweeps first 3. Condit could score a late stoppage or pick up a 10-8 in the 4th or 5th or both. I just keep seeing the Maia in that 5th with Laflare
Hes definitely the best guy Maia has faced at getting back to his feet, but still a tall order to do vs Maia

With you though. My only bets for this fight will be Condit in 3, 4, or 5 and i'll look to livebet

Im torn in Maia-Condit.

I think a big factor is going to be Condit active guard which will make Maia work and get tired.
Another thing I dont see being talked about is Maias improved ground and pound. As a Gunnar Nelson hater, I enjoyed how he beat the crap out of him from the top. That was brutal.

I favor Lauzon for everything that has been said here.

I think Pettis smokes Do Bronx. I dont think Oliveira has the tools to beat Pettis.
Showtime will not have the size disadvantage there and his TDD should be good enough to keep it standing.

i really think if condit is active from bottom vs maia, it will get his guard passed

i really think if condit is active from bottom vs maia, it will get his guard passed
I have to agree with this. A lot of ppl say that Condits ground game is strong enough to survive vs Maia bit I think his offensive grappling game might be what gets him finished here. Brown almost survived Maia for 3 rounds but he went full defensive mode. Condit will probably open up a lot more like he usually does, I dont think he will change this since that is his style.

I have to agree with this. A lot of ppl say that Condits ground game is strong enough to survive vs Maia bit I think his offensive grappling game might be what gets him finished here. Brown almost survived Maia for 3 rounds but he went full defensive mode. Condit will probably open up a lot more like he usually does, I dont think he will change this since that is his style.
Disagree my friend. Nooo way is Condit offensive from his guard in this fight. Hes already stated in a few interviews i've seen how he knows going to the ground with Maia is the last thing he wants to do. Can't imagine he'd try to play jiu jitsu with Demian if he gets dragged to the mat, feel confident everything he does will be with the intent to get back up.

Disagree my friend. Nooo way is Condit offensive from his guard in this fight. Hes already stated in a few interviews i've seen how he knows going to the ground with Maia is the last thing he wants to do. Can't imagine he'd try to play jiu jitsu with Demian if he gets dragged to the mat, feel confident everything he does will be with the intent to get back up.
Ok didn't know he said that. Good for him. I have just always seen him as a guy that just does his thing no matter what but smart move by him if what your saying is true.

my thoughts are that if you are illiterate (which based on your claim, reading would be something you struggle with) please do not adress me. never said he couldn't use legkicks, i said he would be kicking with mainly his leg and not getting much hip into it (which he did) never said he couldn't go the distance either. i said he would either finish him in the early frames, or if he were to go the distance he would be forced to fight unlike how he had ever prior in his career, and completly shy away from all his natural tendencies as a fighter (which again is what he did) it's just not something you can bank on that a guy is going to be able to do.

that's the amount of time you'll ever get from me.
haha, keep being salty. I know never to take your predictions seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back