UFC on Fox Appreciation

Mike Oak

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Lately on the boards, all that is being talked about is the negative aspects of the UFC. Nick Diaz's unwarranted title shot, Rousey in the main event over Machida/Hendo, Chael's title shot, injuries, and even the flyweights still. I'm not going to lie; I have found myself complaining about all of this too. However, this is a shout out to the card were about to witness this weekend. This is the first card in a long time to actually get everyone on these boards excited. We don't have to deal with any major injuries, women/flyweights, or fighters that shouldn't be matched up together. The return of BJ, Gustaffon vs. Shogun, and a lw title shot that doesn't involve Edgar. If you are ridiculously hyped for this card, give a shout out on here! I PERSONALLY AM FUCKIN HYPED!!!

this card is stacked! props to the UFC for this one. ronda vs Carmouche in the main event of ufc 157 they dropped the ball. sorry had to get that in there!

This has potential to be the best free card in the history of the UFC
I'm stoked for it
I agree TS, too many people just want to find the negative in the UFC and post about it.

Fox cards are quality. Fuel and FX cards are meh. PPV has been up and own with quality(see UFC 151)

Free title fights and a ppv worthy card. Loves me this fox deal.

What?

I like Ufc on Fox because it starts at 1am instead of 3am.

TS mentions all these awesome things about the card and forgets that its also a freebie, fuck yea to this stuff, good times are here.

Lately on the boards, all that is being talked about is the negative aspects of the UFC. Nick Diaz's unwarranted title shot, Rousey in the main event over Machida/Hendo, Chael's title shot, injuries, and even the flyweights still. I'm not going to lie; I have found myself complaining about all of this too. However, this is a shout out to the card were about to witness this weekend. This is the first card in a long time to actually get everyone on these boards excited. We don't have to deal with any major injuries, women/flyweights, or fighters that shouldn't be matched up together. The return of BJ, Gustaffon vs. Shogun, and a lw title shot that doesn't involve Edgar. If you are ridiculously hyped for this card, give a shout out on here! I PERSONALLY AM FUCKIN HYPED!!!

Ya I get people bitching about undeserved title shots but it only happens when there's a dominant champ. Anyways this is the most hyped i've been for a UFC literally all year. Diaz vs. Bendo is going to be fight of the year. Shogun and Gustfson always put on a show. And time to see if BJ is going to fade away or not. Awesome night of fights tomorrow.

And look at the next UFC on FOX card while you're at it. The FOX cards are basically free ppvs and people still find shit to bitch about. With the whole Rousey thing, How would it look to have a championship fight not be the main event? Kind of underplays it regardless if its's the womens division. They will heavily promote Hendo-Machida and Faber so I don't know why people are complaining about this.

Hendo-Machida being 3 rounds is worse than it being 5 rounds but it's not terrible...If Hendo doesn't end it in the first round I see Machida taking a decision unless Hendo catches him in the other 2 rounds.

Oh yes. All three main fights (I love how Mike Swick is crowbarred into the main card yet everybody seems to pretend otherwise) are perfect matchups, they make sense ranking wise, they will have serious consequences on their respective divisions, they are at least marginally open affairs AND they have oodles of potential for great fights. None of them has been altered by injuries (and hopefully we'll avoid any weigh in mishaps) and they are 100% gratis.

If you give them credit when it's due, it means more when you criticise them. This is a truly great card.

can't wait for tomorrow

Nice post man. Fucking right everyone should be excited as shit, tomorrows card should be awesome cant wait to see how the rory/bj fight goes

definitely pumped for all 3 of those fights you mentioned. should be awesome

This has potential to be the best free card in the history of the UFC
I'm stoked for it
I agree TS, too many people just want to find the negative in the UFC and post about it.

Hell, it has the potential to be the best card in the history of the UFC PERIOD.

The three headlining fights all have FOTY potential.

Back