UFC Ottawa & Canelo vs Jacobs Post Fight Show

AntWalkerMMA

White Belt
@White
Reaction score

Going live after the main events wrap. Come get this work.

I watched the fight, it just reminded me that boxing is trash and why I don't watch it. Those big goofy gloves, those silly shorts pulled up to the belly button. The short ass rounds. The splitting them up every time their bodies come together. What a trash sport. Rather watch Golf.

I watched the fight, it just reminded me that boxing is trash and why I don't watch it. Those big goofy gloves, those silly shorts pulled up to the belly button. The short ass rounds. The splitting them up every time their bodies come together. What a trash sport. Rather watch Golf.

This so much. That shit was a borefest. Pillowfisting, unagressive, both guys just content.

LOL @ these comments. MMA fans just have no clue.

<bball1>

<bball1>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back