UFC Smith vs Clark PBP/Discussion

Coming from the guy who pissed away cash on someone like Parisian while I made 7u. AES came in injured at least with Dumont showing solid improvements, what's your excuse?

It’s gonna really shock everyone on this forum but sometimes you win and sometimes you lose and the only real loser is the one who points out when someone else loses

Nice by Smith. Clark just a whitebelt level mistake in letting smith hold his wrist like that and push his arm so far back. You can't do that, you need to immediately yank that arm in tight, even if you don't break the grip on your wrist. Letting him push his arm out wide clears the space to throw the other leg up for the triangle. Guys get it in the gi like that way more often being able to hold the sleeve, but in no gi or MMA you gotta know better.

So Devin Clark. This was an easy fight for him to win, he just doesn't have a head for BJJ, you could see that triangle coming from a mile off. It was put on like you practice in class with a willing opponent and he did nothing to defend it at all.

What odds was smith ITD after it was changed to 5rounder?

FDNGD for Smith/Clark was -175 prematch on 365, damn

Nice submission. I fell asleep and forgot to put on a Smith ITD and SU bet which is a bit annoying.

As an aside, Smith has one of my favourite triangle chokes from his Strikeforce fight against Sayers.

Smith to finish at +139 (snuck this in just before the fight started)
Baeza straight up at -204
Mazany @ -192
Ostovich - Mazany ITD @+125
Kamaka - Pearce ITD @ +100
AES @ -137

Overall, one of the better nights for me.

Back