Rumored UFC targeting a Chandler v Ferguson Fight Night bout on April 3

I'm starting to think this is bullshit. I checked multiple sites and there's no card on April 3rd. The other April cards are already being filled out. the 10th is Till/Vettori, 17th is Costa/Whittaker, 24th is a PPV.

You would think if there were an April 3rd card, it would have been announced and by this time at least a few prelim or undercard fights announced

how does tony win this by anything other than a hail mary choke? This will be the nail in the coffin for Tony. UFC should have offered him a tune up fight after that gaethje beating.

I'm starting to think this is bullshit. I checked multiple sites and there's no card on April 3rd. The other April cards are already being filled out. the 10th is Till/Vettori, 17th is Costa/Whittaker, 24th is a PPV.

You would think if there were an April 3rd card, it would have been announced and by this time at least a few prelim or undercard fights announced
Same. Who is this source?

I like tony too much to see him get bodied, but that’s what is going to happen if he fights chandler. I feel his chin is worn and he is one good shot away from being obliterated.

The ufc uses the old to prop up the new, no doubt. That being said, Tony doesn’t HAVE to fight killers. My guess is, like most athletes, he he believes he’s still elite. And he wants to prove it.
<PlusJuan>
This...
<{JustBleed}>
War El Cucuy, Zero Fucks Given, he’s obviously trying to get himself back into title contention... unfortunately too little, too late, if he didn’t get an undisputed TS with his 37 fight win streak, it doesn’t matter who he beats now.

That being said, I don’t like the stylistic matchup for Tony
<{cruzshake}>

Odd matchmaking. I’m guessing the UFC sees this as a safer fight to get Chandler to a title shot instead of Gaethje or Oliveira. Still though, seems odd to match him up with a guy coming off 2 lopsided losses. Ferguson should be fighting somebody lower in the rankings.

Great fight, but strange rankings-wise. Frankly, Tony doesn’t really deserve the fight, but I’m pumped for it and down to see it.
Tony has been treated like shit by the ufc .... he deserves it imo

The page that posted it too has like 280 followers. Doesn’t seem to look like any type of reputable source. It’s not being reported anywhere else either.

I feel Chandler is becoming overrated..... He’s still the guy little pitbull ko’d .....I wouldn’t be surprised if Tony stopped him

There is no card announced for April 3rd yet, but they've been announcing bouts for the 10th/17th/24th for weeks now.

I'm calling B.S. on this "report".

I remember the first time they tried to book this fight and there was a thread discussion on the potential match up, majority of the thread was posting “Tony is gonna starch Chandler, it’s not even gonna be close, etc” boy how the narrative has changed just a few months later.<mma4>

Back