UFC vet John Moraga fighting on Canelo card

He got KO'd by Elon Musk

images

Elon now boxes?!

They may have forced me to watch wmma. And they have. I've watched wmma for well over a decade now. Wanna see Werdum in Strikeforce? First, check out Sarah Kaufman. Wanna see Jon Jones? First, check out Jessica Eye.

Well, I would like these cocksuckers to know that, in 100% of wmma bouts, I have rooted for the hotter chick. If attraction is there, I'll stare at their asses and thighs and play with my dick. So, thanks for changing society, and fuck off.

<CanYouSeeMeNow><28>

War Montana!!

Probably because its a mandatory theyre getting out of the way for the bigger fights

i knew he was fighting yildirim. But not this soon. But it feels like canelo just fought smith a few weeks ago.

I always enjoyed watching Moraga fight and hope he finds success in boxing. I just think he is too old. Hope I am wrong and he can win a few fights and make a little cash.
Watched Moraga when hes fought but didnt take too much interest so was surprised to here he was 36 in the commentary, he might have a lifetime of fighting under his belt but not really the right time to start the career of strictly punches to mostly the head

Here's me thinking this was going to be some kind of MMA to boxing success story. His record is horrible.
https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/609452
So did I first time I seen someone post he was pro boxing and he beat a prospect Im sure I could be confusing it with another MMA crossover but he got clipped tonight and his default wasnt good enough to get through

lol he got knocked down by a jab

just proof that boxers are way better punchers
While I would normally agree that boxers are much greater punchers, the power, accuracy and placement are a step above I dont think this fight proves it I think it proves a proved amateur can hurt a 36 year old 4oz glove veteran

lol he got knocked down by a jab

just proof that boxers are way better punchers
I don't believe you. You are telling me, that the guys who are only allowed to throw punches, are better at throwing punches than the guys who throw everything and wrestle as well?

Back