UFC Wonderboy vs. Neal PBP/Discussion

PuertoRican

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
81RsF04.jpg

Main Card (ESPN+)

Stephen Thompson (15-4-1) vs. Geoff Neal (13-2) (Welterweight)
Jose Aldo (28-7) vs. Marlon Vera (16-6-1) (Bantamweight)
Michel Pereira (24-11) vs. Khaos Williams (11-1) (Welterweight)
Marlon Moraes (23-7-1) vs. Rob Font (17-4) (Bantamweight)
Marcin Tybura (20-6) vs. Greg Hardy (7-2) (Heavyweight)

Preliminary Card (ESPN/ESPN+)

Anthony Pettis (23-10) vs. Alex Morono (18-6) (Welterweight)
Sijara Eubanks (6-5) vs. Pannie Kianzad (13-5) (Women's Bantamweight)
Deron Winn (6-2) vs. Antonio Arroyo (9-3) (Catchweight - 195 lbs)
Gillian Robertson (9-4) vs. Taila Santos (16-1) (Women’s Flyweight)
Tafon Nchukwi (4-0) vs. Jamie Pickett (11-4) (Middleweight)
Jimmy Flick (15-5) vs. Cody Durden (11-2-1) (Flyweight)
Christos Giagos (17-8) vs. Carlton Minus (10-2) (Lightweight)

Other

- Deron Winn and Antonio Braga Neto were expected to meet at this event. In turn, Braga Neto was removed from the contest due to undisclosed reasons and replaced by Antonio Arroyo on November 22, thus changing the contest to a catchweight of 195 pounds.
- Jimmy Flick and Cody Durden was initially scheduled two weeks earlier, but the pairing was canceled on the day of the event after Durden had conjunctivitis (pink eye). The matchup was left intact and is expected to take place at this event.
- A fight between Karl Roberson and Dalcha Lungiambula was rescheduled for this event. They were expected to meet one week earlier at UFC 256, but Roberson tested positive for COVID-19 and the fight was postponed.
- A lightweight bout between Rick Glenn and Carlton Minus was scheduled for this event. However, it was announced that Glenn pulled out during fight week due to undisclosed reasons. On December 17, it was announced that Christos Giagos would fill in as a replacement for Glenn.

what we think about flick vs durden boys

what we think about flick vs durden boys

Could be some fun scrambles. Line probably about right from what I've seen of both (which admittedly isn't a ton). Flick catching a sub early wouldn't shock me, I could see Durden having success with sprawl n brawl.

Damn. I thought I was being sneaky by fading Giagos as a big favorite on DraftKings.

Giagos is going to score a lot of points with TDs, advances, and GnP.

In Carlton Minus, we've found a fighter that's made it to the UFC without realizing that having your opponent in your full guard is better than having them take your back.

if Giagos cant finish this fight he should be ashamed

Minus might be one of the worst fighters I've ever seen. Giagos isn't much better not being able to finish yet.

Giagos is gassed from dominating grappling vs a guy who looks like his bjj coach is James Toney?

lol not only is Minus jsut horrible, he doesnt even try to win!!

Damn. I thought I was being sneaky by fading Giagos as a big favorite on DraftKings.

Giagos is going to score a lot of points with TDs, advances, and GnP.

Didn't end up killing you at all. No finish, and he stopped racking up pts about halfway through. For his price tag, the fade probably looks good now.

Didn't end up killing you at all. No finish, and he stopped racking up pts about halfway through. For his price tag, the fade probably looks good now.
He should score you should score at least you should score at least 100 points

Minus might be one of the worst fighters I've ever seen. Giagos isn't much better not being able to finish yet.

It’s a shame Dana is cutting veterans with big salaries like Romero and literally trading away Mighty Mouse while employing cheap scrubs like Minus. I get it’s a business but kinda hurts the UFC’s credibility me thinks.

He should score you should score at least you should score at least 100 points

Maybe around that? But at his price tag, that doesn't mean he'll be in the GPP winning lineups necessarily at all. He could be, but not even close to a guarantee.

Back