UFC Wonderboy vs. Neal PBP/Discussion

Wonderboy what a guy, even dominated with one leg and decided to throw down hard. I'd like to see him get one last shot at the title.

Wonderboy what a guy, even dominated with one leg and decided to throw down hard. I'd like to see him get one last shot at the title.
I say give him masvidal. Like him or not, it's a big fight, and both guys want it. Maybe after the colby fight for mas, win or lose

This is talking in hindsight but Wonderboy at dogg odds was an absolute steal.

Yeah. In hindsight do I slightly regret cashing out of my parlay?

Absolutely. But I left a few alive, and had my straight bet cash.

The fight went as I expected, though.

Had Pereira, Aldo and Wonderboy.

Almost bet Font but held back last second.

Minimal money at stake but this night certainly makes me want to bet more.

what an absurd line on wonderboy haha

of all the 50/50 odds pereira was closest, tybura and wonderboy won and looked big favs

what an absurd line on wonderboy haha

of all the 50/50 odds pereira was closest, tybura and wonderboy won and looked big favs

People (me included) forget just how difficult a puzzle he can be to solve. Even at 37, he just hasn't had the wear and tear that some guys have. He's really a generational striker. Neal just looked lost in there.

The best comparison I can think of for Neal tonight is that he looked like someone in those movies where they end up in a funhouse full of mirrors trying to find their actual adversary. And they keep smashing mirrors but never finding the actual target. And they look nothing but lost and frustrated.

@TrueAscension would slap the shit out of me. Rightfully so.

I just checked 4 different sites I bet on though, and I'm looking like I'm up ~1800 or so.

But the fact I cashed out of a few parlays, and could be up more than 2500 is a little irritating. But I wont lose any sleep over it.

Think I'm gonna axe Bovada. William Hill/BetMGM/BetRivers/Fox Bet are more than enough.

Anyone got any leans on the Canelo fight?

Back