#UFC292 ‘Embedded’ Episode 3

Kowboy On Sherdog

Once Upon a Time in The UFC
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
Lemos looks like she’s a little drained. If she’s having a hard weight cut that certainly won’t increase her chances of pulling the upset. And Weili is 100% focused on the fight. No sightseeing or fuck all. Just focusing on the task ahead.

One of her coaches said she’s running at about 70% of her potential right now. And I’ve been seeing that she’s getting better. If it’s not just hyperbole. I’d like to see the final form.

Really looking forward to that fight. I’m expecting a really good performance from Weili.

Thanks for posting.

Lemos looks like she’s a little drained. If she’s having a hard weight cut that certainly won’t increase her chances of pulling the upset. And Weili is 100% focused on the fight. No sightseeing or fuck all. Just focusing on the task ahead.

One of her coaches said she’s running at about 70% of her potential right now. And I’ve been seeing that she’s getting better. If it’s not just hyperbole. I’d like to see the final form.

Really looking forward to that fight. I’m expecting a really good performance from Weili.

Thanks for posting.
zhang-weili-chinese-mixed-martial-artist.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back