UFN 100 - Bader vs Lil Nog - Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
almeida is too reckless for me to trust at over 3-1
He was dropped by Brad Pickett. I trust wreckless fighters like Ferguson and Lineker because they have granite chins and have never been KO'd. Almeida is a savage but has already been rocked too many times for my liking and brawling is all he knows

Can't bet Almeida as a fav anymore, he's too wreckless and relies on his chin which is already giving up on him
Yep I agree, he's too aggressive and takes too much damage. I don't see him having a long and successful career if he continues to fight the way he does. Wouldn't be that surprised if Morales lays him out.

parlay: 1.5u Usman/Henrique +104.

0.5u Ottow DEC +350
1u Gamburyan +137
1u Gamburyan-Eduardo u2.5 +130

0.25u Alves R1 +750
0.1u Usman R3 +2200
0.2u Casey R3 +3300

Loving Usman/Henrique, will add 1.5u more probably

Yep I agree, he's too aggressive and takes too much damage. I don't see him having a long and successful career if he continues to fight the way he does. Wouldn't be that surprised if Morales lays him out.
nah he'll be the BW Erick Silva

Almeida KO at + odds is one of my favorite bets, I think. Hes still a top prospect, while Morales might not be long for the UFC

Kinda prefer o2.5 -200 over Scoggins ML.

unquestionably a better play.

that said, munhoz is one of my bigger plays of the weekend. but i could see a scoggins decision, definitely possible.

Almeida KO at + odds is one of my favorite bets, I think. Hes still a top prospect, while Morales might not be long for the UFC

what makes you say that?

his debut was short notice and i was impressed

what makes you say that?

his debut was short notice and i was impressed
I wasn't all that impressed. When Perez actually engaged, he did really well. Both guys are hittable so I can't hate on anyone going the 'Morales by KO' route for a stab, but Almeida seems much more athletic and dynamic. I see this looking similar to the Birchak fight where eventually the aggressive Morales succumbs to the storm of violence Almeida brings

I wasn't all that impressed. When Perez actually engaged, he did really well. Both guys are hittable so I can't hate on anyone going the 'Morales by KO' route for a stab, but Almeida seems much more athletic and dynamic. I see this looking similar to the Birchak fight where eventually the aggressive Morales succumbs to the storm of violence Almeida brings

idk, i respect morales a lil more than you do, maybe -- and yes, i could see that, a repeat of birchak-almeida

i actually like almeida-morales DEC +275, believe it or not. morales seems like he has a chin..

In the last 7 fights Sergio morales has 2, r1 sub finishes. I reckon zak is too strong to get subbed in r1 really, its gonna be a close fight between both but I think both guys style makes it go to decision, I lean on zak for now, he just has to stuff them take downs and grappling game here but its a big if still.

Luis Henrique ITD +100 bet365... Thoughts lads???
1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

Smashing munhoz nsc +202.. hes only one who has realistic chance for a finish, I cap this more like -202...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back