UFN 100 - Bader vs Lil Nog - Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

fight pass:

barroso-stewart
stewart looks solid, unfamiliar with him. doesn't look like a big 205 but he's pretty j acked
barroso looks pretty darn good actually, i think this is the most defined he's been..
barroso is 2" taller and definitely looks bigger

munhoz-scoggins
scoggins looks excellent up at 135, not nearly as drawn out still skinny but looks much healthier
munhoz looks very solid, same as always
they're very similarly sized

fs1 prelims:

colombo-henrique
colombo looks ok. 251 i think? announcer yelled 151... ya, might be off by 100 there, buddy!
henrique one big boy. he's in at 256. very soft, but thick as hell
colombo is 2+" taller

eduardo-gamburyan
gamburyan looks solid, always a tank at 135. not RIPPED anymore but looks good
eduardo looks pretty ripped for him, more than i remember in his other fights..
eduardo 3" taller

de lima-antigulov
antigulov looks ok.. in at 203.. this dude could definitely make 185
de lima a big boy, thick, looks in good shape
de lima dwarfs him, 4" taller, just bigger

ferreira-hermansson
hermansson looks excellent yet again
mutanche ludicrously shredded as always, looks as big as ever
mutante is 2" taller -- intense staredown.. hermansson mocking his chin

fs1 main:

moraes-ottow
ottow looks very solid, strong dude. looks a little better than debut
brazilian tiger looks solid, same as usual
they're very similarly sized

usman-alves
usman absolutely shredded (not a surprise, but yeesh)
alves looks excellent, about same as usual
they're the same size

leites-jotko
jotko looks very good, same as usual for him
leites looks good, same as last couple fights
they're the same size

casey-gadelha
casey looks good, same as always
claudia looks outstanding as always, ripped as hell
casey is 3" taller

almeida-morales
morales looks decent
almeida looks good, very lean but looks good
they're the same siaze.. morales saying the brazilian (portuguese) "you gonna die" chant to almeida, haha

bader-lilnog
lilnog looks good. about as expected
bader looks outstanding as always
lilnog 1" taller, but they're similarly sized, not small 205'ers whatsoever

I hit Usman -3.5 at +190. I actually love that line. I see Warlley getting dominated

Usman calling out maia the guy no one wants to fight ever

confidence increase

So unfortunately I only got around to watching one Darren Stewart fight, but I like Barroso dec +220. The dude is a blanket, and Stewart is a seemingly under sized new comer who prefers striking and comes from the UK where its tough to learn higher level wrestling. I see this playing out like Barroso vs Elvis

So unfortunately I only got around to watching one Darren Stewart fight, but I like Barroso dec +220. The dude is a blanket, and Stewart is a seemingly under sized new comer who prefers striking and comes from the UK where its tough to learn higher level wrestling. I see this playing out like Barroso vs Elvis

Agree.

I think Darren will be an okay middleweight when he drops down after this fight. He's fairly raw in his MMA career but his striking is pretty impressive when he uses it.

He's had 7 pro fights in two years and shows he can dominate and battle back when faced with adversity.

9686241.jpg

9686238.jpg

9686235.jpg

9686232.jpg

9686226.jpg

9686222.jpg

9686219.jpg

9686216.jpg

9686213.jpg

9686210.jpg

9686206.jpg

9686203.jpg

I went to middle school and high school in Orange County, NY which is the Hudson Valley suburbs not far from NYC and grew up in The Bronx and New Jersey as a child and later in New Jersey as an adult for several years. Maybe the laws changed now but I distinctly recall one of the redneck kids drove a pickup truck with a rifle on a gun rack in the back window to high school which would never happen nowadays and people could get a carry permit really easy unless they had a felony criminal record.
Bronx boy I like it! Like wise here man.

Almost went all-in on thales and thales decision before i saw Jotko's tats. Him and Bradley scott have the best tattoos in the game behind Scott Jorgensen.
N5ERXIP.jpg

Watched tape on Usman/Alves

Like everyone said Alves could catch guillotine but low percentage on high caliber wrestler. Alves is a kickboxer with decent standup but Usman trains with MJ.

Tempted to bet on Usman ML but for some reason could see Alves lighting up Usman to a decision. And I'm still not sure how durable Usman is. I already have the over which I'm confident in, I just don't know who's going to get it especially in Brazil.

Reneau should mop dudieva. Dudieva is a jabroni and is coming off pregnancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back