UFN 100 PBP / discussion

I guess Casey KO's Gadelha in 1st round, Moraes KO's Almeida inside 10 seconds and Little nog subs Bader in a standing twister

small action bet on fight to end by sub +360

i think claudia clubs her with overhand rights for 3 rounds and gets takedowns in every round, 30-27

but i only have a small bet on the fight, 0.25u gadelha sub +4xx, don't know what else to even do. hate the options

My eyes are bleeding, I wanna go to sleep. But got important bets for the last few fights. Bellator is also on!

Claudia you better blanket this B. All night long. B L A N K E T.

This is my night right here. I will be fucked royally if Casey finishes her under 2.5

I sometimes wonder how you can have these nights were everything you touch goes wrong in some way. After an awful night and relying on Leites he comes in with the worst performance (actually like Jotko and think he's good). My worst nights is somehow always on the brazil cards :/

Okay fuck this shit im off to sleep i dont give a fuck anymore. I hate this world. I have a terrible headache. This sucks so much. Good night boyz!
<{Ray1}>

Casey just took that punch like nothing, would have had a baby with that hook

Like Claudia by decision here, she is a decision machine by nature but hit her sub or decision line for safety

Claudia r1

10-9 Claudia in any country but closer than I expected.

Back