UFN 100 PBP / discussion

Lost 1K on Barosso. Missed the fight though, did he just give up after a regular head butt?

Like this post if you're at a loss so far tonight

giphy_s.gif
Sorry bro, +3u! But that's because i hedged out completely on my Johnson bet after r2.

munhoz nsc +202

....now scoggins NSC +130

we got that one right, peeps

hrmmm to hedge or not to hedge

It's funny thinking it but my only moderately sized bet ive won won today was on Flotem Lobov

Guess who's drunk and chasing after that Johnson robbery?

11210463.jpg

small on scoggins for action.. should be an awesome fight

Lost 1K on Barosso. Missed the fight though, did he just give up after a regular head butt?

The head butt wasn't easy to see and didn't look hard, but he quit instantly. He appeared fine 2 minutes later though.|

It still should have been a NC in my opinion.

I should have hedged with dec what was it end r2

+550

wish i swicthed sides comepletely with that line considering how close r2 was and how many dumb judges is in the ufc =/

Justin Scoggins is my biggest play straight up at -140 with a hedge on Munoz by submission +240 (I think)

Pedros tough ate them bombs from rivera, not been finished either but like scoggins here to out point him on the feet.

fuck it, freerolling munhoz ITD for 3+u

Would like to bet munhiz via classic Brazil controversial decision but unibet has no lines for it

Would like to bet munhiz via classic Brazil controversial decision but unibet has no lines for it

next fight is showing live bet, yeah really wanted it on this fight!

Back