UFN 101 pbp/discussion

Disaster i went from 6 units up and a matthews split dec away from 13 units to a 3 unit loss

Wauw! WTF did I just see. OMFG! Was waiting to hammer Whittaker after 1st round. WHAT a chin and will in Whittaker.

Brunson will never learn to not run with his chin straight up in the air.

wow that was awful... seriously how can brunson be so bad

props to whittaker though his tdd held up much better then i thought and he is a killer

Managed to LB Whittaker after Brunson's retard flurry!!!!

what the fuck is this, brunson charging like he had a spear-tip on the top of his head

down £156 for the night due to that foul jake matthews loss.

recouped some on whitakker even though i said i wasn't going to chase. feeling pretty salty because it would have been a huge night if the split went my way.

oh well, i'm keeping my style of betting even if it doesn't go my way sometimes.

Whittaker does a very good job at keeping 1 arm down that allows him to pivot out of a TD attempt. Brunson's stand up is miles behind Whittaker's, which is why I really felt that Brunson's line was only good at dog odds.

That was hilarious. Brunson was for sure nervous I mean that was just ridiculous.

Also did anyone else hear Hardy say "Forest Whittaker" instead of Robert??

they'd better not rob me of FOTN again there.

amazing fight. whittaker tougher.

Started of so good but got rekt on the main card. Still a 6u profit but still feels bad since I was up 15 at one point.

Back