UFN 101 - Whittaker vs Brunson - Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liked your story bro! Btw, you are using "then" when it should be "than" not being a dick I would've liked if someone told me if I did that

Yea thanks man, most dumb shit I do language wise is due to not reading it before I post it but that one I've missed. Need to fix that one, thanks.

I know what Goodfella said, but honestly it still doesn't make sense.

Kalikas should have a team of guys to collaborate with on setting lines. No fucking way he has the only say, thats not how it works in any other category.

Also, why would he lurk here for help? That means he is tracking all of our member's bets to know who can be taken seriously/whos winning and those who aren't regulars/are losing. Does he really have time for that? Is he just lurking on us all day? I mean, at one time we had KenCs posting left and right in here, and a lot of them were losers lol in order for Nick to know that he has to track KenCs' bets

So yeah, I see no reason at all to get deferred from talking fights til lines are out.

And with that said, fuck Camozzi. Kelly decision all day <{silvanormal}>

I know what Goodfella said, but honestly it still doesn't make sense.

Kalikas should have a team of guys to collaborate with on setting lines. No fucking way he has the only say, thats not how it works in any other category.

Also, why would he lurk here for help? That means he is tracking all of our member's bets to know who can be taken seriously/whos winning and those who aren't regulars/are losing. Does he really have time for that? Is he just lurking on us all day? I mean, at one time we had KenCs posting left and right in here, and a lot of them were losers lol in order for Nick to know that he has to track KenCs' bets

So yeah, I see no reason at all to get deferred from talking fights til lines are out.

And with that said, fuck Camozzi. Kelly decision all day <{silvanormal}>
He goes off my opinions and tracks my bets champ. It's not safe here anymore

Jason Knight will be the underdog and win easily again

Let's go Champ

He goes off my opinions and tracks my bets champ. It's not safe here anymore
Shannon Briggs is your gimmick this week?

200w.gif

Just watched kelly's ufc fights. Hes not as bad as i remember

The thing is Kelly has crazy heart as we saw against shoeface. He has the fire to fight and win which is scary....regardless of age.
I also think hes a bad style match up. Hes really good at forcing his way into the clinch when hes not brawling like a mad man. Hard to see Camozzi avoiding the takedowns if and when Kelly gets there

Need to watch tape on camozzi but i think he can avoid those trips from the clinch and easily out strike kelly. Hes a tough aggressive old man tho and like lemon said he keeps coming.

Yea, already done so. I'm fairly sure no one really has noticed but I haven't posted any breakdowns or anything like that in a long time and while I was never great poster or anything I did try to bring my two cents on whatever Swedish fighters I knew a thing or two about, translating interviews and such.

Since it's confirmed that the odds makers take this forum into consideration before setting lines I just feel that any free information the opponent gets is harmful to me.

But like I've said, I've said my peace and I'm out.

Its all good man. I hear where are you are coming from and respect your point of view. I just don't agree.

I also think hes a bad style match up. Hes really good at forcing his way into the clinch when hes not brawling like a mad man. Hard to see Camozzi avoiding the takedowns if and when Kelly gets there

Look at what happened to Camozzi when he tangled with Leites.... Man you are convincing me of Kelly.

If Camozzi can keep this a boxing match he will win. If it ends up a clinch and wrestle war then Camozzi will likely be in trouble.

I think Camozzi wins via striking and athleticism. No way will i lay -350(My prediction of what odds will be) against Dan the man though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back