UFN 101 - Whittaker vs Brunson - Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was thinking, Volk is one of the smallest LW's I've ever seen, he may be stocky but he's 5'5. Almost tempted to fade the public, Kasuya isn't terrible, he won a round vs Hein.

On the other hand aren't Sherk and Edgar like 5'5?

On the other hand aren't Sherk and Edgar like 5'5?
5'6 but both Sherk and Edgar never belonged at LW. Sherk was just roided up and there was no FW when he was around and Frankie could make BW.

I saw the Camacho fight what fights did you see?
watched hein, camacho and masters

he was getting beat up against both marsters and camacho

his best chances are one the ground but he never goes for takedowns even when he is hurt or down on the scorecards

What y'all think about DEC play on hooker/Knight? My bookie haven't given odds for that yet so waiting to see where it lands

There was no room at featherweight, so I got into the UFC at lightweight, I may go to batamweight, I need a win first, hometown crowd I have 100's of people there, I'm aggressive, I hit really hard, I will look for the KO, I always knew I would make it here

Uhhh confidence increase Volk decision? Just have to hope Kasuya doesn't know how to use his size

Please keep betting Hooker and Herrera public, loving these prices on Nyguen and Knight already.

5'6 but both Sherk and Edgar never belonged at LW. Sherk was just roided up and there was no FW when he was around and Frankie could make BW.

Yeah they didnt belong at lw but they both did very well there.

watched hein, camacho and masters

he was getting beat up against both marsters and camacho

his best chances are one the ground but he never goes for takedowns even when he is hurt or down on the scorecards

Ok confidence increase back on Volkanovski his stand up defence is porous.

Yeah they didnt belong at lw but they both did very well there.
True but irrelevant. Volkanovski's is at a disadvantage because of his size but I still think he wins, no bet for me though.

Please keep betting Hooker and Herrera public, loving these prices on Nyguen and Knight already.
aren't u worried that ben just took a bad beating and hes going up against a power puncher in Herrera. Ithink past the first rd I think Herrera is gonna find his rhythm and hurt him with big punches

aren't u worried that ben just took a bad beating and hes going up against a power puncher in Herrera. Ithink past the first rd I think Herrera is gonna find his rhythm and hurt him with big punches
Not really, Ben is one of the best strikers in the division. I think he'll look good against Herrera. I also think Herrera needs to finish to win. It's very surprising that Herrera is the favourite. This is easy money.

Kelly is old yes... but he's actually the more active striker, wrestler, southpaw, hometown... we'll see if Camozzi looks like a -280 opener.

Being confident on either side of Herrera vs Nguyen is mind boggling to me. There is literally nothing on the two to form a definitive opinion on the outcome. Very fun fight, but incredibly hard to bet. Only reason i'm on the over is cause it was + money, i'm degen, and both seem tough as nails

Being confident on either side of Herrera vs Nguyen is mind boggling to me. There is literally nothing on the two to form a definitive opinion on the outcome. Very fun fight, but incredibly hard to bet. Only reason i'm on the over is cause it was + money, i'm degen, and both seem tough as nails
This is a bad style match up for Herrera, Ben 10 is on another level when it comes to striking. Herrera has power in his punches but he's not fluid on the feet like Ben. Herrera has good BJJ but can't wrestle so I don't see him getting Ben down. Both guys are tough and both guys are finishers. But I really can't see a strong argument for Herrera winning this fight. I think he gets out classed on the feet. People are just fading Ben 10 because Smolka rekt him. Herrera ain't Smolka though. Amazing value on Ben's current price, he should be -180 IMO.

True but irrelevant. Volkanovski's is at a disadvantage because of his size but I still think he wins, no bet for me though.
Not sure how it's irrelevant. Both Sherk & Edgar were champions at 155 despite their diminutive statures. And Volkanovski's only giving up a couple of inches to Kasuya.

wow @ matthews down to -230, i would've thought he'd be hovering in the -400's (and he very well may end up there)

..that didn't take long.. he's there.. why didn't i just f'ing smash this -230, arggggh (i did bet it, but not nearly big enough)

Props coming out

Hit Mathews itd +105

Hit Yao decision +205

Hit Herrera vs Nguyen goes the distance +110

Hit Meunier decision +314

Hit Kelly decision +340

Hit Volk decision +268

Prob hit Nike decision if it ever drops

Debating Brown decision +310, or just fight goes they distance. Edit went with fight goes the distance after Brown decision price drop

No idea what to do for the rest yet

man oh man. thanksgiving prop opening? srsly? screw you, 5d! missed every opener :(

Why is Camozzi vs Kelly over 1.5 rounds -200? I think it goes the distance

as a rule, i don't like playing O1.5 -200 lines, when the DEC line on the same fight is usually about +100. it feels like -200 is a sucker bet/line

I know this arena is small, does anyone know if we will see a smaller cage? Has anyone taken into account we could possibly see the small cage?

as a rule, i don't like playing O1.5 -200 lines, when the DEC line on the same fight is usually about +100. it feels like -200 is a sucker bet/line

Agreed, as you probably know statistically the longer the fight goes the less chance of a finish. Though Romero and Ortega are working on evening that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back