1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

UFN 101 - Whittaker vs Brunson - Australia

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by Ukram, Nov 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

2. Card Silver Belt

Zhikui made weight on second attempt one hour later

3. Card Silver Belt

4. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

Jeez was not expecting Tuck to look that much bigger than Brown. Confidence increase for sure

5. Card Silver Belt

Tuck was wearing shoes

6. MMA Goodfella #Engaged + a Joe-Jitsu Piano Belt Capper

In front of the TV waiting for Game of Thrones S8
    No problem bud

Regarding premature balding, there are many areas super athletes who have lost that luscious locks early and yet prospered in their respective specialty. You talk about Jordan Spieth being bald, but you forgot to mention Tiger Woods as well. You're slipping BT of course Michael Jordan and LeBron James began losing their hair early while Matt Lindland, Randy Couture and the great Anderson Silva and Fedor were in the exclusive club as well.. So yeah, it happens.

Re: Kelly. For some reason I keep second-guessing myself on this one. How a one dimensional 39-year-old can come up aces in 2016 still surprises me; but such is life in mediocre middleweight division. I do believe Kelly by decision is a good prop that I am going to play.

Phrasing. Why is there a perfectly good "Hooker" and "head" joke right in front of me yet I have nothing

7. Ukram Silver Belt

confidence increase in Taylor
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Ukram Silver Belt

Cheers goodfella as always, am on virtually all the same, think many are liking noke as an underdog and especially his r3 line and have always been on taylor from the start, hopefully her 10 day short notice ufc debut was just that and she uncorks and lets her wrestling take over.

Volk+ matthews is another popular parlay many have been hitting around here too.

Some nice close lines so expecting excellent live betting chances tonight!

9. BluntTrauma21 Broner Brodie / Pulev Posse

Holy shit her clit's almost the size of Brunson's hog!

10. Agent Mulder Black Belt

What the fuck?

11. Bands Yellow Belt

Seems like Walsh is getting bet, tempted to fade him but I have no reason to trust the Canadian. What are peoples thoughts on this fight?

12. BigNick100 Green Belt

Didn't do much research for this card, but here are my picks for the fights I did look at

I'm on Taylor as the dog!

I like Camozzi for sure. Kelly is always game, but Camozzi is too well rounded for him. And Kelly isn't getting any younger. I see a lot of people seem to like Kelly in this one, I don't see him winning this one at all. I remember a lot of people were backing Camozzi against Leitles, saying he turned a corner, and now some of those same people are on Kelly this fight? I guess if you like to chase the underdog value picks then so bet it.

The main event is a toss up to me. I am leaning towards Whittaker, but not %100 on the pick. I do think Whittaker is the more technical of the two, and if he avoids some bombs from Brunson in the first 2 rounds I think he can cruise to a DEC win.

And that's pretty much it for me. Going to make some small props bets on the fights but nothing big on this card for me. Good luck all, make it rain!

13. BluntTrauma21 Broner Brodie / Pulev Posse

I've come to hate parlays in the last couple years but I'm thinking a Brunson dick/Taylor moose knuckle parlay is super strong atm.

14. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

Walsh is horrible and has no discernible skills besides aggression. Meunier is not much better but has shown he can probably match Walsh's heart and his grappling is pretty good. I like Meunier but mainly cause of how little I think of Walsh rather than any sort of talent I see Meunier. A smarter man would pass or livebet

15. Bands Yellow Belt

Yeah Walsh is a bottom of the barrel UFC WW, pretty much know what to expect from him at this point, he's well rounded but not that good at anything. Meunier is 7-1 as a pro and 10-1 as an amateur according to tapology. Lost his first amateur fight and his only pro loss is to Colby so no shame in that. Meunier was destroying his competition on the Canadian regional scene and I know he trains at Tristar but it's still tough to get a read. If he becomes the dog I'm gonna play him.

Also tempted to play Lausa and Knight.

16. Ham Socks Professional Fighter

I believe meunier took the covington fight on short notice, which helps justify a loss against a very good wrestler.

Walsh just seems like your run of the mill clinch fighter. Im confident meunier will outbox him for 3 rounds.

17. Bands Yellow Belt

Yeah I think Colby could ragdoll most of the WW division. What makes you think Meunier will outbox Walsh? is there a particular fight you saw where you saw Meunier use his boxing well? most of the stuff I saw from him was grappling, he has a good top game.

18. PuertoRican Gold Belt

[​IMG]

19. Turp11 White Belt

i feel like the odds are pretty off on Kelly and camozzi I honestly liked Kelly when he was around +180. I think its going to be a close fight. camozzi is so average across the board and slow that I don't think Kelly is gonna have that much of a problem getting close to him and clinching up. the fight being in Australia is definitely going to help the aussie and when it comes down to the judging in a closeish fight I bet they will want to give it to Kelly due to aggression and being so australian

20. Agent Mulder Black Belt

This. On Kelly due to the odds being off (played him at +235) and fight being in Australia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.