UFN 103: Rodriguez vs. Penn - Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Held vs Lauzon is such an awesome interesting fight. Kudos for whoever put it together.

Took some o2.5 caraway-rivera even tho I'm retired. Can't get screwed on a split that way.

Took some o2.5 caraway-rivera even tho I'm retired. Can't get screwed on a split that way.

Retired again? Thought you did well these past few events, or are you stopping while you're ahead?

I love the over as well, had an open 5 unit parlay with Covington that I'm closing with it

I think Jimmy dominates Caraway. The line is juicy but people who can bet on props (not me) should take a look of his KO/TKO line.

Penn need to shock Yair quick or either I can see him fading in a 5 rounds fight. We know Rodriguez can throw flying and spinning shit for 25 minutes.

I think Walt Harris fight goes to a decision. Hitting the over on that one.

Does anyone want to contribute if we do a 2016 results thread? I guess like this if you are interested.

even tho I'm retired
166.gif

holy shit love that bj penn line. yair is no frankie edgar. people dont get it that if this fight goes to the ground yair will get demian maia'd. people think that if penn gets beat by one of the greeatest lw ever in Edgar that he is absolute shit and cannot beat anyone. lol look at yair fights he is on his back every fight.

holy shit love that bj penn line. yair is no frankie edgar. people dont get it that if this fight goes to the ground yair will get demian maia'd. people think that if penn gets beat by one of the greeatest lw ever in Edgar that he is absolute shit and cannot beat anyone. lol look at yair fights he is on his back every fight.

I will stab his ITD a little, or just the sub. Weirder things have happened.

Does anyone want to contribute if we do a 2016 results thread? I guess like this if you are interested.

yes, i'm gonna put up a big post in the next couple days with tons of analytics. a year-end-recap. i'll make the thread now

If only it wasn't a 5 rounder. He's gonna need a finish. Also pure boxing approaches are pretty bad against guys who throw all sorts of random stuff.

Retired again? Thought you did well these past few events, or are you stopping while you're ahead?

I love the over as well, had an open 5 unit parlay with Covington that I'm closing with it

i'm just sick of the splits situation. i'm really glad there's no mma this week, i feel unenthused about things because of all these swings.

i'm just sick of the splits situation. i'm really glad there's no mma this week, i feel unenthused about things because of all these swings.
It could very well just be bad luck, but is there an overall theme to your split losses? Like most are against grapplers when you back a striker etc etc.

Rivera -222 Pettis -166 Lauzon -120 on ohmbet for anyone hwo can use them..

Rivera+Pettis +132
Rivera+Pettis+Lauzon +318

took these so far

I'm mainly going to be on dogs here. I was on Diego over Held, but Held can without a doubt give Lauzon problems. Diego's top game is severely underrated and we know his cardio is top notch. I'm not completely sold on Lauzon's cardio and he is definitely not the bet positional player on the ground. I'm also not convinced he won't play footsy with Held.

I've already talked about Penn having a chance here, but will likely wait for reduced odds and just put a very small amount. Hoping he can grapple with Yair and that Yair doesn't look to just keep it standing. I think that has a decent possibility.

I've been one of the biggest Caraway backers before, but he is going to have a lot of trouble here. I'm not sure how I can see him having much more success than Faber.

Posting this fraud's website just helps him you know.

We can laugh about his antics and call him a scammer, but actually linking his website makes him appear higher on Google search which just makes him get more sales.

Never thought about that. I guess just calling him a fraud by saying "Luca is a fraud" in here is the way to go huh?

Posting this fraud's website just helps him you know.

We can laugh about his antics and call him a scammer, but actually linking his website makes him appear higher on Google search which just makes him get more sales.
Good lord those prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back