1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

UFN 103: Rodriguez vs. Penn - Phoenix

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by Officer_Brown, Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iGnP Silver Belt

Yeah that's all fine and dandy. But it doesn't take away from the fact that he hasn't looked good in the cage in a very long time. How sure are you that he isn't just showing up for a paycheck? He isn't going up against a can, he's going up against a top prospect in the division and, while flawed, has more than enough to put BJ away.
    When was the last time BJ has implemented a lay and pray strategy?! Can't teach an old dog new tricks, especially when his opponent is much more athletic than he is

2. Officer_Brown The Cuck of MMA betting. Look at my pretty face. Banned

I pussed out of my Bj penn bet. I promised myself last year not to do stupid bets new year and I am very well disciplined young man and im not gonna bet on bj. Ill just pass this fight and see what happens
    Dont worry.. MARTIN is a big mother fucker. White gets love because he dominated much smaller artem lobov (who looked in terrible shape in that fight) thats why casuals go big on him last minute. i dont think White looked good in anyo ther fight than lobov one. iv got Martin also winning this fight easily. dont let yourself fool of the last minute white smashing. fuck these casuals. we are experts here.. we are making money!

3. Buddy Brown Dog Lover Banned

8 years ago.

4. Buddy Brown Dog Lover Banned

Just wasted so much of my time. Gonna go and pound my girl before the event starts. Please stop making me reply. Anyone who disagrees with me is unequivocally wrong, simples.

5. AffectEffect Banned Banned

Nope, winning the first 2 rounds with wrestling means either a sub, or getting an improved price on yair going into the 3rd. I would be open to switching all of my risk to yair at that point depending on how the fight is playing out. These are just some different possible scenarios.

In a friendlier tone, be careful, you don't want to get banned again, you are getting pretty emotional.

6. AffectEffect Banned Banned

Vs Fitch

7. wack3d Silver Belt

i am betting him becourse he is fighting yair hwo have not been tested much so far and i think he has a better chance of winning then the odds suggest nothing else.. even though penn is old and dont have a win in ages he still has has world class bjj and his standup should look much better compared to his last fight now that he is with proper coaches

8. Officer_Brown The Cuck of MMA betting. Look at my pretty face. Banned

damn i still havent made a bet on saunder / mcee. I wanna bet ben but his cardio concerns me also he tends to fold when things dont go his way. i had him winning vs cote and he fucked me over big time. cant think about ben anymore. fuck what to do?

@Buddy Brown WMMA expert. who ya got nina or bones? iv got nina. think bones has just reach which she doesnt use well and nothing else.

9. Buddy Brown Dog Lover Banned

I'm not emotional and I'm not insulting anyone. I respectfully argued my side with facts. I've realized some people will never "get it" no matter how much I try to prove them wrong, so I'm going to take the frustration out on my girl. I'll be relaxed when I come back in an hour.

10. Buddy Brown Dog Lover Banned

Yeah Nina should win but I'd rather passionately kiss Jared Rosholt's chest than bet on a WMMA favorite ever again.

11. MMA Goodfella #Engaged + a Joe-Jitsu Piano Belt Capper

In front of the TV waiting for Game of Thrones S8
    Ummm, I think Yair wins but I'm putting a sprinkle on BJ just because of his odds and the fact BLR gave Yair fits.

Comparing BJ to Nog is a bad analogy. Nog's chassis has taken more damage than the vehicles at a MonsterTruck rally. BJ has spent a lot of years in the game but doesn't have much mileage racked up on his body.

A better comparison would have been talking people out of betting Tito Ortiz against Ryan Bader when you could've made the same argument. Tito hadn't won a fight in five years and his only wins were against Ken fucking Shamrock of all people. Then he steps in and waxes Bader inside the first frame. What's more, BJ has taken for less damage than Tito and he's for more skilled as well. So yea..

12. LEMONZEST Planning parlays...

More like rub one out to sears catalogue...

13. iGnP Silver Belt

Are you confused as to what lay and pray is? In both the first and second round, he got Fitch's back after getting the takedown. He never laid on Fitch and stalled to secure the round.

Oh and that fight was about 6 years ago btw

14. Officer_Brown The Cuck of MMA betting. Look at my pretty face. Banned

just rewatched sherman vs ledet. holy shit sherman gassed in 2 minutes. Confidence hyper turbo increase Harris.

15. EzFlyer Titanium Belt

same. and i expect to have a good price on white live if martin doesn't tap him early, if we need to hedge etc.

16. Officer_Brown The Cuck of MMA betting. Look at my pretty face. Banned

HAHA just saw news where moraga cried about fighter pay. The mind is in the wrong place. usually the ones who whine before the fight lose. Confidence increase Sergio

17. iGnP Silver Belt

At altitude, though, wasn't it?

18. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

Are you on 5d? Saunders NSC -180 bro if you are (can't remember if you're American or Euro, sorry). Yeah Court may win a decision, but can't see him finishing Ben. But Ben could stop Court. Love this bet.

19. Kimb0ftw White Belt

I dont think any of the Penn bettors are expecting him to win, I bet small on him because there is no point in betting on Yair and my book only offers O/U and ML bets. I have no favoritism to Penn because I wasnt anything more than a casual during his era, just being a gambler on a fight that could potentially pay out pretty good if it upsets, Is there really anything wrong with that because you seem pretty mad over anyone betting on Penn

20. Officer_Brown The Cuck of MMA betting. Look at my pretty face. Banned

Vivint Smart Home Arena, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I dont know... i guess not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.