UFN 104 pbp/discussion

Felice deserved it, Grasso is complete garbage.

As a grasso fan she deserved every bit of that loss and I have no clue how she's shocked by that. Smh

glad they got this one right... i wanna kiss herrig on her hot lips

365 let that Herrig line open until 3 minutes into the 3rd round. I placed almost 80% of my bankroll on it. In retrospect, it was not smart at all. If the judges fucked 1st round, I would be burned.

That went from being one of the worst nights in a long time to the best of the year, even if I lose 2u on KZ.

Thanks Bet365!

365 let that Herrig line open until 3 minutes into the 3rd round. I placed almost 80% of my bankroll on it. In retrospect, it was not smart at all. If the judges fucked 1st round, I would be burned.
<{walkerwhut}><1>

Control the impulses man. She got hurt at the end.

need kz to win to come out of this crazy night like a king

nice oezdimir and Herrig eliminated most of losses, main event will determine if event is red or black.
Kz 135 to win 227

Bet365 is the place for live betting. Let's get this back in the green!

Thanks Grasso for fucking up 10u worth of parlay profit

She looked like she had no interest of being there, completely choked and looked like an amateur

She is super young, not saying she will be a contender but getting outstruck by Shrek's wife is a quick way to get back into invicta

It was smart bro fuck that

Adding 1u to Bermudez by DEC +198

Thanks Grasso for fucking up 10u worth of parlay profit

She looked like she had no interest of being there, completely choked and looked like an amateur

She is super young, not saying she will be a contender but getting outstruck by Shrek's wife is a quick way to get back into invicta
lol shrek's wife. That shit is too funny.

Crazy night. Im up a few units after ozed and herrig.

No idea on main event.

Back