UFN 104 pbp/discussion

really fuckin need that herrig win. sorry if anyone lost on grasso

2u bermudez -127 here. will live bet accordingly.

never betting a wmma favorite again unless its jj/cyborg/andrade/valentina

i know i said it before but this time its for real :D

Berm decision or KZ in round 3 would be ideal.

On KZ next, betting on a guy who's been out of mma for 3+ years is something I would do so you know I got a unit on him to beat Dennis "The Dullest Tool in the Shed" Bermudez.

I basically lost everything as a parlay player with Grasso in ALL of them. Yeah, living on the edge.

Now I have a $1 dollar bet to turn out a lot of money with my Ramos Dec / Oezdemir Dec / Kz Sub 1/2 parlay haha

Hope for a long fight, looking for decent LB opportunities.

I don't really care about my bet here I just want KZ to win. That dude was one of the guys that got me super hyped about MMA when I was a filthy casual like 6 years ago. Man, if he comes out looking like he did vs. Poirier it'll make my week.

On KZ next, betting on a guy who's been out of mma for 3+ years is something I would do so you know I got a unit on him to beat Dennis "The Dullest Tool in the Shed" Bermudez.
We saw that with Sonnen/Ortiz a few days ago. Chael was so rusted (and out of roids) that the fight looked fixed.

I'm definitely waiting the first round before placing a bet on KZ.

lol shrek's wife. That shit is too funny.
The resemblance is uncanny

I find Ronda to be about as attractive as a truck stop toilet

But I would rather only have sex with her for the rest of my life than touch Felice once

But to be fair I would put a sledgehammer to my junk over either of the aforementioned options

Anyway

On Zombie finish , and small rd 3 and rd 4

Man I like both these guys, Bermudez is somewhat active on Reddit. Cool guy, dont see why some are hating.

Whew! I had a feeling that Felice would look good like her last fight. That late steam on Grasso was crazy, she's too inexperienced to be a huge favorite like that. That got me back my OSP losses and then some.

Pre-fight: Felice Herrig (+280) vs Alexa Grasso $100.00 for $280.00
Last minute: Felice Herrig (+340) vs Alexa Grasso $150.00 for $510.00
minus $25.00 for the sub prop
-----
$765.00

We saw that with Sonnen/Ortiz a few days ago. Chael was so rusted (and out of roids) that the fight looked fixed.

I'm definitely waiting the first round before placing a bet on KZ.
Chael is 50, came in for a paybeque and is off the roids, as different a scenario as it gets, but ring rust usually shows up, especially after 3 years

switched my bermudez action to kz ml and nsc just got a feeling kz will win in some epic way :D

now i can also root for one of my favorite fighters

Back