UFN 105 - Lewis vs Browne - Halifax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you guys know, 10 out of 12 of Santos' fights have ended in the 1st round
Alot of that could be just variance. I mean sure he's wild, but I cant think of alot of UFC fights where o1.5@+200 would be a losing bet.

About to be 10 out of 13. <Goldie11>
There is a decent chance but I just don't see it.

Santos is a big, strong 185lb'er and has a pretty nasty body kick and Marshman has a tendency to get hurt. I see this thing ending in the first 3 or 4 minutes with Santos getting the KO. Maybe Marshman will surprise with his toughness but Santos is SOOO much more fluid and powerful on the feet compared to the awkward Cedenblad and I don't envision Marshman going for any takedowns although he would be smart to do so.

I feel like +200 for the over 1.5 is pretty fair.

54-Y7UYjZx.gif

Does that mean you think I am right in being nervous about it LOL?

Does that mean you think I am right in being nervous about it LOL?
Carla Esparza is a dummy, she has no GnP and no standup. Randa can throw up sub attempts if she's on bottom and can actually throw strikes. I wouldnt be surprised if Randa won a decision especially with the new rules. But Randa also sucks so you may have a chance.

I'm conflicted on the main event.

I'm from Houston, HTOWN SWANGIN N BANGING GOTTA REPRESENT THE HOMETOWN HERO, THE ONE AND ONLY MOTHAFUCKIN BLACK BEAST.

But when I start to think about it more and more, Travis Browne should win this fight. He's more athletic, and has simply been in a slump recently. But I want BB to win, and if he does and I bet on Travis, I'd get angry.

If Edmund was in Travis's corner, I'd bet on BB 100%.

Okay, so hear me out:

Randa is the bigger fighter. Taller and thicker

Randa is mentally strong while Carla is mentally weak

Randa is the best wrestler Carla has faced in a while although Randa's wrestling is not that great

Randa has better striking

Randa is more active on the ground

Randa is a Canadian fighting in Canada

Randa hates Carla from TUF. She also hated Felice and we all saw what she did to Felice on TUF

Randa could be fighting for her UFC spot here

It is WMMA...

Does this all mean Randa will win this fight? Absolutely not. But I think this is all stuff to consider

@Officer_Brown You think @MMA Gambling Expert is me? I would be banned with the quickness if we log in from the same IP. The mods and admins know Im legit.

Instead of actually deleting your accusation in the comment, have the balls to have it on display. Amateur.

@Officer_Brown You think @MMA Gambling Expert is me? I would be banned with the quickness if we log in from the same IP. The mods and admins know Im legit.

Instead of actually deleting your accusation in the comment, have the balls to have it on display. Amateur.
Lol don't be mad boiii I love your bets man. I just had a weird feeling but whatever it is what it is have fun :)

Okay, so hear me out:

Randa is the best wrestler Carla has faced in a while although Randa's wrestling is not that great

Randa hates Carla from TUF. She also hated Felice and we all saw what she did to Felice on TUF

It is WMMA...

Does this all mean Randa will win this fight? Absolutely not. But I think this is all stuff to consider
I am right there with you. I have a 1u on Randa's ML and 1u on her by decision.

Okay, so hear me out:

It is WMMA...

I think the fight can potentially be close. Gotta take a shot on big dog in wmma, right?

Okay, so hear me out:

It is WMMA...

So much of this is not true. There's only a 3 or 4 girls in the division that can beat Carla, Randa is not one of them, she doesn't have the TDD

So much of this is not true. There's only a 3 or 4 girls in the division that can beat Carla, Randa is not one of them, she doesn't have the TDD
If Randa or Lombard win, will you leave the thread and keep your promise?

Okay, so hear me out:

It is WMMA...

some valid points the important being wmma :D that said i still see Esparza getting easy takedowns/rounds.. Randa have some kind of westling background but it still looks so weak to me.. Penna got takedowns with ease and even Daly was able to easily grind her against the cage and get takedowns

I think a lot of favourites win tonight, only dogs I can see winning are Marshman, Sicilia and Hendricks who isn't even a dog anymore.

There is a decent chance but I just don't see it.

Santos is a big, strong 185lb'er and has a pretty nasty body kick and Marshman has a tendency to get hurt. I see this thing ending in the first 3 or 4 minutes with Santos getting the KO. Maybe Marshman will surprise with his toughness but Santos is SOOO much more fluid and powerful on the feet compared to the awkward Cedenblad and I don't envision Marshman going for any takedowns although he would be smart to do so.

I feel like +200 for the over 1.5 is pretty fair.
This is how I see it. I feel Santos KO RD1 is probably the better play at +180.

some valid points the important being wmma :D that said i still see Esparza getting easy takedowns/rounds.. Randa have some kind of westling backgound but it still looks so weak to me.. Penna got takedowns with ease and even Daly was able to easily grind her against the cage and get takedowns
That's fair, and I understand that angle. But for someone to say "so much of those are not true" is ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back