UFN 106 - Belfort vs Gastelum - Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty big on Soto..thinking he survives early on the mat and uses his superior boxing and stamina to pull away down the stretch.

How have you played it?

At the moment I'm on Soto rd 2 and rd 3. My plan has been to live bet him after rd 1, but the way his moneyline is moving I'm thinking about betting that prefight too.

prazeres sub +14xx.. burkman's been subbed a bunch... (alrdy have a bunch on O2.5 and goes 3, etc)

9931880.jpg

9931877.jpg

9931874.jpg

9931871.jpg

9931866.jpg

9931862.jpg

9931859.jpg

9931856.jpg

9931853.jpg

9931850.jpg

9931847.jpg

9931843.jpg

why the cuck does gareth have spanish/portuguese tattooed on his side

How have you played it?

At the moment I'm on Soto rd 2 and rd 3. My plan has been to live bet him after rd 1, but the way his moneyline is moving I'm thinking about betting that prefight too.

How do you see Soto finishing Yahya? Yahya has only been finished by Joe B. and Kid via strikes and JZ via guillotine ages ago. Soto's finishes are via sub against far less grapplers for the most part. I'd be extremely surprised to see Soto finish here.

Damien Maia is picking Vitor... Damien you're a great fighter but please dont gamble

How do you see Soto finishing Yahya? Yahya has only been finished by Joe B. and Kid via strikes and JZ via guillotine ages ago. Soto's finishes are via sub against far less grapplers for the most part. I'd be extremely surprised to see Soto finish here.

Barring Yahya gassing even worse than he ever has, I totally agree. even when he's slowed down in the past he's got enough to hold on and limit damage. His defensive grappling is good enough to where unless he's literally a corpse, Joe doesn't have a clear path to a finish at all.

I think people are severely overrating Sotos boxing. Yahyas standup isn't bad enough either to assume that Soto will win on the feet.

I think people are severely overrating Sotos boxing. It's not good at all. Yahyas standup isn't bad enough either to assume that Soto will win on the feet.

It isn't flashy. I'm normally fading high-guard-style boxers myself in MMA, but you have to be fairly precise to take advantage of the holes the small gloves leave (which Yayha isn't). Soto has a certain stalking, Julio-Cesar-Chavez-esque style which is uncommon in MMA, and therefore tough for people to deal with. It's especially effective later in the fight. Look at some of his slip and rips against Tanaka and Beal in the 3rd rounds.

It isn't flashy. I'm normally fading high-guard-style boxers myself in MMA, but you have to be fairly precise to take advantage of the holes the small gloves leave (which Yayha isn't). Soto has a certain stalking, Julio-Cesar-Chavez-esque style which is uncommon in MMA, and therefore tough for people to deal with. It's especially effective later in the fight. Look at some of his slip and rips against Tanaka and Beal in the 3rd rounds.
I predict that Yahya will kick him a lot, to the legs and body, rendering that guard fairly useless. Problem with Soto is, if it's not the 3rd round and he's not losing the fight - he ain't throwing SHIT! He stalks dudes down with the guard up without throwing anything. Super frustrating to watch.

I predict that Yahya will kick him a lot, to the legs and body, rendering that guard fairly useless. Problem with Soto is, if it's not the 3rd round and he's not losing the fight - he ain't throwing SHIT! He stalks dudes down with the guard up without throwing anything. Super frustrating to watch.

True... I don't know why he does that early. He was tagging Dillashaw of all people early in their fight. Hopefully he regains that 'nothing to lose' mentality.

Remember, though, it's tough to kick going backwards. That's how Michael Johnson beat Barboza.

Thought about Trinaldo @ +150, but can get Trin by KO/TKO @ +600. Gotta take a stab on that. If it becomes a closer fight, ill take Trin DEC after R1

True... I don't know why he does that early. He was tagging Dillashaw of all people early in their fight. Hopefully he regains that 'nothing to lose' mentality.

Remember, though, it's tough to kick going backwards. That's how Michael Johnson beat Barboza.
Yeah true but MJ is so much faster and was stuck to Barboza like glue while Soto is slow and plodding. He was also constantly punching him in the face which is something Soto wont do.

Fury's Fight Picks‏ @FurysFightPicks
#UFCFortaleza predictions (NOT bets). Not confident in many. Gastelum Rua Barboza Borg Bethe Means Lee Moraes Prazeras Kennedy Yahya Costa

11/12 favourites , not surprising
what a fucking cunt. how is this shithead cuck making money? he predicts wrong like 50% of straight bets. Prolly plays juiced props and then claims he hits every bet. Fucking beta cuck

what a fucking cunt. how is this shithead cuck making money? he predicts wrong like 50% of straight bets. Prolly plays juiced props and then claims he hits every bet. Fucking beta cuck

He lost 10.49 units in the last event, but he has been winning since November because he always plays the juice.
He bet Bektic who was a huge favourite , he bet Vannata , who was a huge favourite.
I don't like his betting strategy at all , he hardly ever plays the dog , he bets the favourite 99% of the times

What do you guys think of under 4.5 fights be decided by knockout (KO / TKO) @ -120?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back