UFN 106 - Belfort vs Gastelum - Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think of under 4.5 fights be decided by knockout (KO / TKO) @ -120?
I dont love it at that price. I can see 6 fights with decent risk of ending with a KO:

Belfort/Gastelum
Rua/Villante
Barboza/Dariush
Oliveira/Means
Trinaldo/Lee
McLellan/Borrachinha

Queen Bethe is coming, not long now.

Done in one, head clean off.

You saw the open workouts, you saw the right hand, there's no way old lady Reneau will be able to take those punches, the toes will curl, whole different ball game when you get hit by Bethe.

How have you played it?

At the moment I'm on Soto rd 2 and rd 3. My plan has been to live bet him after rd 1, but the way his moneyline is moving I'm thinking about betting that prefight too.

ML +188
R3

Am I the only one on trinaldo? Especially at +158 now. seems good value

how does gastelum get bet down to -355 must be some brazilians pounding vitor

After final breakdowns, here is so more bets I made

Bethe - -115 now, fuck but I will take it. I think she wins this one

Soto-+ 180 (love it) I think he can box up Yahi, and hold his own on the ground.

Props -

Costa in round 1 - +100
Costa in round 2 - +500 (I hope it goes to the second)
Costa BY KO - +100

Bethe by Dec - +150

Soto by DEC - +280

Barboza DEC - +135

Gas - Round 2 -+350
Round 3 - +850
Round 4 - +1650 (If that hits I will go crazy)
Gas by Sub - +375 (love this line)

That's it for me! Good luck all

Bovada has some different MMA props for the first time,

How many Brazilian fighters will win at UFC Fortaleza? over 7.5 or under 7.5?

How many fights will be decided by knockout (KO / TKO) at UFC Fortaleza? over 4.5 or under 4.5?

Will there be a draw in the fights of UFC Fortaleza? +1000

I think Trinaldo fought and beat better competition; Felder> Jake Matthews
I agree too, but to me the only area Trinaldo has over Lee is striking, but Lee has a 7 inch advantage on him. Trinaldo also have the fact that's in Brazil on his side. But that's it to me. Also factor in Lee is younger, he is still improving, Lee is getting better and better each fight.

Styles make fights dude
Dont ya know MMAmath works bro.

Francisco Trinaldo > Yancy Medeiros

Yancy Medeiros > John Makdessi

John Makdessi > Pat Audinwood

Pat Audinwood > Al Iaquinta

Al Iaquinta > Kevin Lee

Therefore Trinaldo > Lee {<jordan}

proberly the weigh-ins swaying some people.. the size difference is pretty big

People didn't see the Kelvin/Kennedy fight then LOL.

I'm thinking what Kennedy would do to Vitor, then what Kelvin did to Kennedy, and I'm thinking Kelvin -600 might not be crazy to cap this fight at. And given that Vitor basically has 1 round to have ANY shot at all and his rd 1 prop is +550, playing Kelvin here is easy to do. I'm adding him into multiple parlays at this price and just hedging a bit with Vitor rd 1. Easy choice.

Am I the only one on trinaldo? Especially at +158 now. seems good value

I like Lee, but really cap this fight somewhat close to evens. Lee -130 to -140 sounds right. I couldn't blame someone playing Trinaldo at current odds. I bet Lee dec at +160. I think 40-50% of the time this is how this fight ends. Trinaldo is tough and game, but I think Lee has has better reach and speed, and will pick Trinaldo apart. Mixing in TD's as well.

The Brazil factor worries me a little, as does the fact Lee has some pop. But I think I'm just gonna ride with this.

I'm on gian the with you too EZ… Shogun is just so fucking slow and immobile and after going back and doing some research I have to fade him. I mean, I know that Gian is going to slow down, but he is huge, a good wrassler, and hits hard as shit. Also the fact that Slowgun got starched by 45-year-old Dan Henderson and you have to make the play. Moreover, Brandon Vera even had Rua on queer street a couple of times. Like u1.5 too.
Im with you and @EzFlyer

Dont forget Shogun fight against the Lil Nog corpse. He was wobbled there too and had to wrestle his way to victory (at least he had a gameplan). I had money on him and I remember thinking "my God he is getting KTFOed here" a couple of times.

I love Shogun but he looks so unimpressive that I can pass a semi-decent opponent as a dog against him. I think he is completly shot.

Villante is not good but he has a good chin, power and a huge size advantage.

Still pulling for Shogun but money is on Gian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back