UFN 106 pbp/discussion

Haha rolling on Vitor is crazy, he's definitely paying well though. Good luck.
Not big. Shogun was 2u but this will only be 0.5u on the ITD line. I really think this line is stupid although i acknowledge Gastelum is pretty talented. Natural WW fighting a guy who used to fight at LHW and HW whose skills dont seem THAT diminished

no hurry kelvin.. take is easy. vitor is dangerous in r1. lets finish vitor in r3 okay?

Kelvin rd 3 would be amazing. Hits all my bets other than my Vitor rd 1 hedge.

Not big. Shogun was 2u but this will only be 0.5u on the ITD line. I really think this line is stupid although i acknowledge Gastelum is pretty talented. Natural WW fighting a guy who used to fight at LHW and HW whose skills dont seem THAT diminished

He is as diminished as he possibly could be. His fights since TRT having been embarrassing. Kelvin gets this done in 1.

tiny bets on belfort rd 1 and 2, tiny bet on gastelum rd 3

and a play on gastelum ko -120

not big action at all.

don't lose big on this fight, imo, people

Not trolling anyone.......but damn Villiante is so bad. No head movement. Keeps eating the same right hand.

hmm bald vitor looks like he is taking it easy r1. confidence increase in my o1,5 bet

0.5u on Gas sub +500 and need him to close parlay. Gonna YOLO after round 1, and retire if it doesnt hit.

I think it will most likely take Kelvin a little while to stop Vitor.

Added: Vitor Belfort/Kelvin Gastelum Over 1½ (+107) $100.00 for $107.00

this feels like the bj/yair fight. mma legend being fed to the young fighter for a highlight reel.

I think Kelvin is one of those guys where the "natural" weight class actually is the one where he looks heavier. His cardio in the Kennedy fight was outstanding, he poured it on in rds 2 and 3 after getting handled by a ridiculously strong grappler in rd 1. And he could just naturally be stronger not having to cut the weight. Magny outmuscled him at 170, I think Kelvin could be the MW version of Fedor. Looks soft, but an assassin.

Kelvin should run this current incranation of Belfort over without too much trouble

Wow Vitor looks ready in his walk out, looks young !

Maybe a throwback here and starches Gas

Back