UFN 106 pbp/discussion

How much you won from them approximately? I'm just interested in how much you can earn before they notice and start limiting you.
Congrats btw nice win :)
Like 10000 euro or 100000sek plus the last 2-3 months

FWIW, bet365 limited me this friday, I profited 31.000 euros strictly on UFC since starting in October. I can't be ANY amounts on MMA.

Whatever, on to the next one. Just stole 1000 Euros on the Betfair exchange from some poor chap who wasn't digging Joe Soto.

Last edited by a moderator:
FWIW, bet365 limited me this friday, I profited 50.000 euros strictly on UFC since starting in October. I can't be ANY amounts on MMA.

Whatever, on to the next one. Just stole 1000 Euros on the Betfair exchange from some poor chap who wasn't digging Joe Soto.
Did they limit you right off the bat or was it gradually?

Did they limit you right off the bat or was it gradually?

Only one e-mail, one and done.

It just said their trading department had reviewed my account, and decided to limit me to these sports: Aussie footy, Euro soccer-offers, Euro basket-offers, Accumulatoroffers on tennis.

No reasoning, just that I was limited after their review.

And a correction to my previous post, it amounted to about 31000 Euros. Got the currencies mixed up in my post.

Only one e-mail, one and done.

It just said their trading department had reviewed my account, and decided to limit me to these sports: Aussie footy, Euro soccer-offers, Euro basket-offers, Accumulatoroffers on tennis.

No reasoning, just that I was limited after their review.

And a correction to my previous post, it amounted to about 31000 Euros. Got the currencies mixed up in my post.
31k is still pretty awesome, any problems withdrawing the money?

FWIW, bet365 limited me this friday, I profited 31.000 euros strictly on UFC since starting in October. I can't be ANY amounts on MMA.

post ur winnings or gtfo. no need for another troll here.

Bets:
Belfort R1 [email protected]
Belfort R2 [email protected]
Formiga [email protected]
Yahya+Barboza [email protected]
Shogun dec [email protected]

Plus some crazy parlays.

Shit night. Won a unit LB Cowboy, lost it betting Bethe DEC, lost another one at Dariush live.
About 5U down and the worst result of the year.

I should know better than forcing bets, even though I still feel like Formiga could have won, Shogun dec was almost there and Bethe would have won that if she didn't get question mark-kicked in the teeth. When was the last time we saw someone with the soccer mom-athleticism land that?

Darius's at 2.37 going in to the second winning the first still feels like a good bet, but Barboza is just too damn athletic.

Just on the wrong side of too many small margins, let's get that money back next weekend.

Back