UFN 107 - Manuwa vs Anderson - London

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of starting a fade my ass betting service since I went 1-6-1 last event. Yea. Fuking 1-6-1!!

What about Madadi. The purse snatcher has a tenacious wrestling game with forward pressure.

Duffy is a good striker but I think Madadi could potentially win a decision just by staying busier and clinching. Admittedly I could be forcing this play but I really want to see value in +500 or around +1--- for decision. Thoughts?

I actually want to be the most affordable service there is. I think it's ridiculous how some people charge $100 for a week. That's laughable to me. As far as exact the prices tho I don't know yet.

If you are a consistently winning bettor then you don't need the income from a betting service....just keep increasing your unit size.

The concept of a betting service doesn't even make sense...

If you are looking for other business ideas I hear selling snake oil on Amazon is good money...

What about Madadi. The purse snatcher has a tenacious wrestling game with forward pressure.

Duffy is a good striker but I think Madadi could potentially win a decision just by staying busier and clinching. Admittedly I could be forcing this play but I really want to see value in +500 or around +1--- for decision. Thoughts?
I love the value on Madadi because I think he can get it done with his wrestling, have 2u on him atm. After his comeback he has fought Norman Parke who is super hard to take down and Cabral who he didn't even want to take down because of his BJJ credentials. I think he will go full wrestling mode in this one. Decision is more likely than ITD but I wont get greedy after betting Elkins dec line two weeks ago.

Some mad dog love since its missing

beating micheal johnson

HL reel:

Training for duffy vid (mid jan)

Greco and Wrestling champion, crafty submission game and just came out of prison after 18 months, perfect fighter.

Madadi is a bit flaky but at least he is tough. I still have some question marks in my mind about Duffy. He is a good striker but surely not as tough as Madadi. Duffy seems to be struggling a bit with injuries etc.

If you are a consistently winning bettor then you don't need the income from a betting service....just keep increasing your unit size.

The concept of a betting service doesn't even make sense...

If you are looking for other business ideas I hear selling snake oil on Amazon is good money...
It makes sense. It is variance free money. Even the best gamblers have a very small edge. The swings associated with having a 2% edge for example are enormous. Wouldn't it be nice if you had a group of people each paying you a variance free monthly sum for access to your 2% edge?

Also it is not always as easy as "bet more and you'll win more". I know winning bettors who struggle to increase their bankroll because they have families and obligations that that money is for.

Dan hardy 46 min b/d video

Last edited:
It makes sense. It is variance free money. Even the best gamblers have a very small edge. The swings associated with having a 2% edge for example are enormous. Wouldn't it be nice if you had a group of people each paying you a variance free monthly sum for access to your 2% edge?

Also it is not always as easy as "bet more and you'll win more". I know winning bettors who struggle to increase their bankroll because they have families and obligations that that money is for.

If you aren't crushing it then you shouldn't be setting up a betting service....that's my point.

Great gamblers don't need to open a betting service.

Marginal winners really shouldn't be selling picks.

Break even and losing gamblers would love to supplement their income*...

EDIT* I should say compensate for their losses!

I am officially big on Madadi - 2u deep ML + props. Madadi r2 and r3 prices are also off the hook.

I am not saying Madadi wins but this price is great considering he has some clear paths to victory.

2u on Madadi sounds a little bit too much to me, but i am dropping 0.5u on him when he is still @5.50
Also like u1,5 rounds for Manuwa/Anderson at the price of 2.40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back