UFN 107 - Manuwa vs Anderson - London

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think gunnar cuts much weight to make 170, but still man, nandos...

9950584.jpg

Holy fucking smokes! Never realized Gunnar was related to Roy. Now I know where the big country ancestery traces back to lol. The beard, the extra layer of fat for warmth for those bitter cold Icelandic winners, the iron chin. It's all coming together.

FFS, Gunni looks like his diet has consisted of Doritos, Ben and Jerrys Cherry Garcia ice cream, cheeseburgers — with Krispy Kreme donuts as the buns — and Hairbo gummy bears literally sprinkled on top his raisin bran crunch LOL

AKA the Anthony Perosh dadbod diet.

Lol i didn't see all of the Gunni remarks and then went back to read a page and it's filled with them LOL everyone is thinking the same thing.

Twizzlers and
Gunni Bears ftw

I think you a reaching here. Reza is an old bum now, Norman Parke 30-27'd him. The Joe Duffy that fought Poirier has since improved, he's been living at Tri Star for over a year now. There is no comparison between Porier and Reza, they are on two different levels.

Duffy is going to box his face off, obviously

You might be right, but I do think that the line is way off. And Joe seems to be a front runner. When Dustin Poirier turned him in to the nail he wanted out of that fight so fucking fast I thought he was going to hop over the top of the cage and ran into a policeman's arm for safety. I'm just not sold on his wrestling defense whatsoever and mad dog has very good wrestling. I'm not super high on Reza or anything it's just a stylistic match up. Plus value.

Okay, then replace the girls over with something else relatively safe. Just trying to give some solid advice.

It would blow so bad for you if Gunnar won, but both Pickett and Manuwa lost so you win nothing on Gunnar. Or contrarily for Pickett and Manuwa to both win, but have those wins negated if Gunnar loses which would crack both parlays.

Play Picket and Manuwa straight and parlay Gunnar with something else that is relatively safe.
WMMA fights are a sure thing almost all the time. Just don't ever bet on a danielle taylor fight.

I just made the following 2 leg parlays:
Jouban + Duffy
Jouban + Diakese
Jouban + Bret Johns
Jouban + Timothy Johnson

I am all in.

I just made the following 2 leg parlays:
Jouban + Duffy
Jouban + Diakese
Jouban + Bret Johns
Jouban + Timothy Johnson

I am all in.
Just play him straight. How bad would it blow if Jouban won, but Duffy, Diakise, Johns, and Johnson lost? You would get nothing from Jouban in the situation

Lol i didn't see all of the Gunni remarks and then went back to read a page and it's filled with them LOL everyone is thinking the same thing.

Twizzlers and
Gunni Bears ftw

Lol gunni bears. I like it Gf I like it.

Btw my two first names confidence increase, maybe a lot of queers on that list but what about.

Michael Jordan
Muhammed Ali
Ray Leonard
Lennox Lewis
Joe Louis
Walter Payton

BADASSES, GF, TOTAL BADASSES. My two first name confidence factor is intact!

Not sure if it's been mentioned already but there was a fire at the fighters hotel in London tonight & they were all evacuated & had to stand out on the street in the windy freezing cold for a couple of hours

Hoping Pickett was tucked in nice & cushty at home in his own bed.

Man I hope this doesn't affect any of the fights tomorrow. Cancellations, etc

My book lowered my limit. I bet him straight but I decided I need more on him!

I was gonna ask why the parlays but makes sense now. I do wonder about such high confidence in Jouban. I like the value a bit with his line, but jeez there's still a pretty solid chance he gets completely clowned but a far superior grappler.

Marc Diakese might be a trap. He's super athletic and aggressive but how many times has he ended up on his back for doing high risk moves.

He's the type to do a sacrifice throw or rush in at the opening bell. He gets by a lot on his athleticism. I get a Melvin Guillard vibe from him.

I thought Teemu looked like a complete bum in his debut so he's a deserving underdog but I might actually throw a bit of change on him. I sure as heck don't wanna pay the juice at -240.

If they grapple which I feel like they will, Teemu has that path to victory. And judging by his sophomore appearance he's got some striking too. I know it's hard to gauge a 30 second finish but he's got a jab in his arsenal and he finished it with a clean uppercut.

I mean, on the other hand Diakese has a few quick finishes himself and he gets lauded for that. He got himself into trouble in the first round against that Polish dude and he also lost a round against that big nose jersey guy.

-240 is not what you wanna pay for a young developing fighter. I'm gonna throw some bones at the dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back