UFN 107 - Manuwa vs Anderson - London

Status
Not open for further replies.
guess i was wrong so far on diakiese movement, he's now -210

i'm looking to fade him at some point, but i don't think packalen is the guy. need a good striker with good TDD to do it. packalen is mostly a grappler and diakiese should definitely be the guy on top when it hits the ground

guess i was wrong so far on diakiese movement, he's now -210

i'm looking to fade him at some point, but i don't think packalen is the guy. need a good striker with good TDD to do it. packalen is mostly a grappler and diakiese should definitely be the guy on top when it hits the ground
Diakiase has been in bad situations in his UFC fights. He should win easily, but I could see Packalen catching him in a scramble or even from the bottom. Packalen isnt a world beater, but his jiujitsu is dangerous. Diakiase doesnt seem to have a high fight IQ. I do think he'll end up -300.

I will play Diakiase if he for some reason gets better than -200 on Pinnacle, or possibly Pac submission.

Count me in as a subscriber! How much do you plan to charge?

I actually want to be the most affordable service there is. I think it's ridiculous how some people charge $100 for a week. That's laughable to me. As far as exact the prices tho I don't know yet.

I actually want to be the most affordable service there is. I think it's ridiculous how some people charge $100 for a week. That's laughable to me. As far as exact the prices tho I don't know yet.
I think you should charge like $200 a week, honestly. Think about it, if you're charging $200, people are gonna see that you're the most expensive tout out there and they will think you are the best. I wouldn't trust someone selling their picks for like $5

enough w/the potential tout talk, plz.

this forum is a free information zone

Can we give an auto ban to any jackass who is trying to charge people for their picks?

Diaseke or however you spell it did his camp at att two months there

Entwistle
12 professional fights
5 amateur fights
17 total fights

has seen the second round......................... never.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/trend
Definition of trend
  1. intransitive verb
  2. 1a : to extend in a general direction : follow a general course
U1.5 -170 actually has value for me. i'm just gonna go ahead and bet it straight. if it gets better when juice goes down, oh well. (it may very well do this so it might be smarter to wait)

Entwistle
12 professional fights
5 amateur fights
17 total fights

has seen the second round......................... never.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/trend
Definition of trend
  1. intransitive verb
  2. 1a : to extend in a general direction : follow a general course
U1.5 -170 actually has value for me. i'm just gonna go ahead and bet it straight. if it gets better when juice goes down, oh well. (it may very well do this so it might be smarter to wait)
But like, the only way I think that play is justified is if you think Johns has a great chance at stopping Entwistle early, otherwise why not just play Entwistle at much better odds? I have no idea who Johns in, and im just playing devil's advocate from wiki capping, but I see a lot of decision wins recently and a decent number of his subs are against cans

so who the heck is pudilova? as of two days ago i thought it was macedo vs lansberg.. so obviously short notice replacement here
Actually Macedo pulled from the fight a while ago, think two weeks ago..
Pudilova fought Lansberg once before (about the worst fight I ever seen), they have some other common opponents too. From my perspective, both suck, badly. Have a hard time believing in Lansberg's thai credentials..

But like, the only way I think that play is justified is if you think Johns has a great chance at stopping Entwistle early, otherwise why not just play Entwistle at much better odds? I have no idea who Johns in, and im just playing devil's advocate from wiki capping, but I see a lot of decision wins recently and a decent number of his subs are against cans

johns has awesome takedowns and great pace. he's a grinder. but entwistle's style outweighs it by a lot. absolutely think johns can win U1.5, in fact i think he will.

entwistle will go for a leg and if he doesn't get it (which he obviously isn't likely to do here), he will give up like usual

jesus. diakiese -180

got that opener f'ing wrong.

i actually think there's legit value here, tho.

johns has awesome takedowns and great pace. he's a grinder. but entwistle's style outweighs it by a lot. absolutely think johns can win U1.5, in fact i think he will.

entwistle will go for a leg and if he doesn't get it (which he obviously isn't likely to do here), he will give up like usual
OK I cant hate on that, -170 is steep, though. Think Johns gets a sub or TKO?

EDIT: Surely Johns ITD would be better than -170, though, right?

OK I cant hate on that, -170 is steep, though. Think Johns gets a sub or TKO?

EDIT: Surely Johns ITD would be better than -170, though, right?

Who knows. Maybe similar. Entwisl could submit him obviously

I be giving a detailed breakdown the night before the event. This will be my first time publicly sharing my picks/bets as my goal is to launch a betting service in the next few months or even sooner. I'm excited to see how I stack up compared to the other ones out there.
lol kill urself with ur betting service.. lol

only one who can charge any money for picks is me because my whole betting season is publicly documented. but im giving my picks away for free because I have a big lion heart. no one knows who you are... make a name for youself and then talk big words

Who knows. Maybe similar. Entwisl could submit him obviously

Yeah I think this fight can go either way. It is more about the way Entwistle approahces fighting. He just goes balls to the wall for a sub.... he either gets it or gets finished. He doesn't play it safe or try and get top position etc.

I like the under.

There is a reason Entwistle is in the UFC. He has a damn good sub game tho somewhat transparent/predicatble at this point he is still very dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back