UFN 107 pbp/discussion

Just watched the event. Small event for me, up $17k.

Some great value on this card on Manuwa and Diakese.

Didn't have anything on Amirkhani/Allen but I was surprised by the decision. I feel sorry for the Amirkhani backers as I felt that was a robbery. Also feel for the Pickett backers although I do not think that was an early stoppage as some were saying.

grats to the winners such as @EzFlyer and to the others, you've got three weeks to rest and recover, enjoy the break and see you soon

Didn't have anything on Amirkhani/Allen but I was surprised by the decision. I feel sorry for the Amirkhani backers as I felt that was a robbery. Also feel for the Pickett backers although I do not think that was an early stoppage as some were saying.

grats to the winners such as @EzFlyer and to the others, you've got three weeks to rest and recover, enjoy the break and see you soon

Did you just say "small event for me?"

Hehe, holy crap, dude. Congrats

Thanks EZ

Wow, all media outlets scored the fight for Allen. Maybe I need to watch that one again...I admit my head is spinning after watching so many fights back-to-back. Maybe I'm getting too old for this.

I had Allen winning, but that stand up in round 3. Wow.

200.gif

I had Allen winning, but that stand up in round 3. Wow.

Didn't matter though, two judges had him up 2-0 already.

But it was a terrible ref job.

Some random guys yellin oh im up 17k and everyone believes. there is no profit until bets are posted

Some random guys yellin oh im up 17k and everyone believes. there is no profit until bets are posted

To be fair, there's no proof that you actually bet/win the amounts that you post on here either, right? Personally I just try to have faith that people aren't so insecure that they feel the need to lie about things like that to complete strangers on a tiny forum.

To be fair, there's no proof that you actually bet/win the amounts that you post on here either, right? Personally I just try to have faith that people aren't so insecure that they feel the need to lie about things like that to complete strangers on a tiny forum.
Since this year begun iv posted my bets here plus all the results. everyone can see them.If you tailed my bets since this year you would be up 8,3K. I bet 300 per fight if you bet 30 you would be up 0,83K. Who knows how much this guy bets and loses? he never posts about his losing events.. maybe he lost 20k last event and won 17k this event? who the fuck knows. he never posts to the betting thread. I don't trust people like that and their opinions.

Since this year begun iv posted my bets here plus all the results. everyone can see them.If you tailed my bets since this year you would be up 8,3K. I bet 300 per fight if you bet 30 you would be up 0,83K. Who knows how much this guy bets and loses? he never posts about his losing events.. maybe he lost 20k last event and won 17k this event? who the fuck knows. he never posts to the betting thread. I don't trust people like that and their opinions.

I know you post your bets here, I meant that for all we know you could in fact be betting 3 dollars per fight instead of 300.

It's okay OB even with Waiguoren $17K day you are definitely still the face of MMA betting. We're all here to make money, your transparency is appreciated lol

I know you post your bets here, I meant that for all we know you could in fact be betting 3 dollars per fight instead of 300.
Yes but even then I am making profit. maybe im betting 3000instead of 300? thats the whole point. tracked bets and results. when someone has 10 losing events (which will not be mentioned lol) and 1 winning event and he comes here and brags about it it means nothing.

Yes but even then I am making profit. maybe im betting 3000instead of 300? thats the whole point. tracked bets and results. when someone has 10 losing events (which will not be mentioned lol) and 1 winning event and he comes here and brags about it it means nothing.

You can believe him or not , it's not a big deal
You are doing a good job , just keep it going and don't get mad that easily

i feel like jouban underperformed, i wouldn't have been mad if he got dragged to the mat and subbed but managing to get finished on the feet (essentially) bothered me.

I don't know if he necessarily underperformed. I was watching the luke thomas recap earlier and one thing he said I found was interesting is that jouban never had the best reactive decision making and has a hard time reading/predicting which offense is coming his way and that a guy like gunnar nelson with the timing that he has can take advantage of that which of course he did. Just some food for thought.

You can believe him or not , it's not a big deal
You are doing a good job , just keep it going and don't get mad that easily
Guess im still salty about Pickett. im mad but i dont want to admit it to myself. :)

Guess im still salty about Pickett. im mad but i dont want to admit it to myself. :)

Pickett was the right side , I was on him too but I hedged on r3 cuz odds were to high on Vera (4.00)
Next event will be good for you , I have a strong feeling

My last two losses: grasso and pickett. One wmma and one a shot fighter. Theres a pattern there. Problem is i bet cynthia in her ufc debut and i got a feeling im gonna really like her against pearl too on ufc 210

Pickett was the right side , I was on him too but I hedged on r3 cuz odds were to high on Vera (4.00)
Next event will be good for you , I have a strong feeling

Do you recall what vera itd was end of r2? I sooo should have hedged with that. I never hedge but vera kept landing that knee and mike browns corner advice should have sealed the deal for me. That is prob the worst corner advice ive ever heard.

Back